Hello i'm a noob and i have some questions about the game

Barrel836Barrel836 Member Posts: 3
1. What exactly is signature and what do i do with it?
2. What is the best way to get gold? I'm basically poor.
3. Do i fight people in real time in the battlegrounds or is it just their characters but i'm fighting against cpu?
4. Is there an alliance of people who are in act 5? Its hard to find alliances of people who are similar to me.
5. What is alliance war and alliance quest exactly?

Comments

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    MiniMF said:

1. Signature ability is an aditional ability your champ gets once you get him for the 2 nd time (same rarity) in any cristal. For example you have captain america 3*, if you get captain america 3* in the next cristal then you'll unlock he's signature ability (sig ability). You don't have to do any other thing to unlock it

2. You can get gold via Questing / arena (need few champs) / other content al over the game (event quest also good for gold). Try to manage your ressources and dont waste gold all the time !

3. In battleground you are fighting against the AI Bot but the champ of your opponent (with his set of masteries)

4. To find an alliance you can do a post in 'alliance recruitment' channel in the forum or in game via global chat

5.1 Alliance war consist of a fight between 2 allies, it can be a 10v10 / 20v20 or 30v30. You have to set 5 defenders you ghave to place on the AW map. During attack phase you have to organize with your team to clear the ennemy map.

5.2 Alliance quest is a regular quest you are doing in coop with your team. there are multiples paths that you clear with other members of the alliance.

Tries to be as precise as possible but hard to explain without writing a book :D. You should be able to find some quick guides for the game on youtube tho

For first question you can also use awakening gems to unlock the sig ability of a champion you want without needing to get them twice. There is also sig stones where it levels up your signature ability. Its max 99 for 2,3,4 star champions and 200 for 5,6,7 stars
  • Barrel836Barrel836 Member Posts: 3
    MiniMF said:

1. Signature ability is an aditional ability your champ gets once you get him for the 2 nd time (same rarity) in any cristal. For example you have captain america 3*, if you get captain america 3* in the next cristal then you'll unlock he's signature ability (sig ability). You don't have to do any other thing to unlock it

2. You can get gold via Questing / arena (need few champs) / other content al over the game (event quest also good for gold). Try to manage your ressources and dont waste gold all the time !

3. In battleground you are fighting against the AI Bot but the champ of your opponent (with his set of masteries)

4. To find an alliance you can do a post in 'alliance recruitment' channel in the forum or in game via global chat

5.1 Alliance war consist of a fight between 2 allies, it can be a 10v10 / 20v20 or 30v30. You have to set 5 defenders you ghave to place on the AW map. During attack phase you have to organize with your team to clear the ennemy map.

5.2 Alliance quest is a regular quest you are doing in coop with your team. there are multiples paths that you clear with other members of the alliance.

Tries to be as precise as possible but hard to explain without writing a book :D. You should be able to find some quick guides for the game on youtube tho

Thanks but i have another question now, is there a way to change my email but still save my progress? I just now saw i'm with my old email
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Barrel836 said:

MiniMF said:

Thanks but i have another question now, is there a way to change my email but still save my progress? I just now saw i'm with my old email
    I have no idea, i suggest to contact the support of the game
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I'll answer the hidden 7th question of "Should i play this game?"
    No absolutely not, run away as fast and as far as you can before it takes over. You still have a chance. Dont be like us
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,092 ★★★★★
    Barrel836 said:

MiniMF said:

You can ... Write tokabam, they ask few questions, then they'll change yours