**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cerastes too easy??

Anyone else think Cerastes boss is way too easy for a (almost) final boss?

Basicslly just throw striker, heavy and repeat 5 times, there's no skill other than dexing the sp1 which is pretty easy.

Think should have been a bit more challenge maybe?? Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Why can't we have nice things?... smh
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    @Ercarret said it perfectly 👍
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a bit under tuned. But I'm not overly fussed about it.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    I think this balance is fair. Story content shouldn’t be the resource drain it used to be back in the act 5/6 days when we had a revive farm. The only content you should be EXPECTING to revive should be abyss style/EOP style to balance out the new scarcity of revives
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Story content should be accessible to everyone. Not everyone is at the same skill level, so it needs to be appropriate enough so that anyone can do it. I think all the Act 8 bosses have been decent, but I think I actually liked the Cerastes fight the most. You don’t need a specific counter, you just need to do specific things to break his armor and take him down. I also like the fact the fight wasn’t overly punishing. I hate it when they make content where every opponent has 50k attack power and one mistake means you’re instantly dead. This fight felt fair. You could make a couple mistakes without getting stomped and need to use items, but if you mess up 3-5 times, you’re probably going to die which I feel is fair for a fight that takes roughly 7-10 minutes. Overall I think the fight was very well executed.