Would be nice if it didn't auto-claim seeding rewards

CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
Probably over 1000+ elders marks lost because I can't use them up before it automatically claims and pushes me to the limit.
In the very season I need them the most....

Comments

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Seems like there is a visual bug... then I'm gonna say it would be nice for them to fix it.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    DLL said in his stream that they wanted these rewards to go to overflow to be claimed later, but the BG code design couldnt let them.
    It's on their to-do list, no time frame.
    I think it's understandable.
    For people who don't know: DLL is one of the champion designers for MCOC.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,100 ★★★★★

DLL said in his stream that they wanted these rewards to go to overflow to be claimed later, but the BG code design couldnt let them.

They could have created tokens redeemable in the store with a fixed shelf life that gave the marks and trophies. Just saying. Platinum token, gold token, silver token.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

They could have created tokens redeemable in the store with a fixed shelf life that gave the marks and trophies. Just saying. Platinum token, gold token, silver token.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★
    If it was Trophies, I'd say use them before, but I can understand the argument for EMs.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

1. It has nothing to do with champions design
    2. I believe we had same issue at very least a month ago, and it's really easy to write some workaround for that thing. They just don't care enough to do it, as it only benefits them if you buy this things
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

1. It has nothing to do with champions design
    2. I believe we had same issue at very least a month ago, and it's really easy to write some workaround for that thing. They just don't care enough to do it, as it only benefits them if you buy this things
    They're not saying champion designers are doing BG coding but that they know what the Dev's want to do.
  • Johnson374Johnson374 Member Posts: 30
    I've lost EMs due to this. 5 fights 450 EMs, then you get net 1550 EM. 200 more if you climb tier.

Gonna be more careful this season.