**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Regarding Deathless pieces

2»

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 906 ★★★
    I think the deal is for people like me who sucked at BG and will most likely not get all the pieces for the 7* bundle. I will still wait till the end of the offer deadline if by some miracle I fluke my way to GC!
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 669 ★★★
    So glad I read this post, I thought it was another piece for the 7* almost wasted the 30k BG tokens
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,732 ★★★
    Does it matter that the piece in BG store is 6* but I'm paragon, hoping for 7*???
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 669 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Does it matter that the piece in BG store is 6* but I'm paragon, hoping for 7*???

Don’t buy the store piece, push to Gladiator Circuit for the 7* piece
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★
    30k chips for one piece of a 6 star? Ha no.
  • Options
    Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Posts: 53
    The only thing that could possibly justify spending 30000 tokens for one piece is because the champ is combined class and there are no combined class ags yet so this would be the only way to dupe them. BUT WE HAVE GENERICS SO WHAT IS THIS OFFER.
  • Options
    KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    Hi all, where can I get the cursed blade segment piece
    for the 7 star guilottine as I can’t recall where I could get that as that is the only piece I am missing?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    Kilohm said:

for the 7 star guilottine as I can’t recall where I could get that as that is the only piece I am missing?

More likely a piece from battle ground last season from hitting GC I believe or virb not sure I miss it to
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    The fact they want 8 k glory for the six star is ridiculous.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 616 ★★★
    Kilohm said:

You can get it from the Carina's Challenge "Guillotine's Challenge" part 3 (it sort of says it on the screenshot you are showing)