Why kabam cap on elders marks!!! Lost my 1400

AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
Why kabam there is cap of 9000 on elders mark. First thing I wasn't aware about this. And second why you didn't show the cap when we click on the elder mark if there is any cap. I had saved 7400 elders for this bg season. But I won 5 matches I had 8000 elder marks and I got 2200. But it was showing 9000 instead of around 10000. I literally wasn't aware of it and claimed the alliance milestone. Then i got to know about the cap...

This is buyable item from store how there is cap on it. Or if there is a cap it should be shown when we click on elder like 8000/9000.. so someone can aware of it.

I know it is showing when you are going to purchase but why not on the elder mark button.. this is very wrong. I lost 1400 and so many bg points as well. As we know it is very hard to achieve the milestones and above of that you are hiding it from the elder mark button. If it will be shown there i definately got aware about it. I got really disappointed on this.

@kabam miike kindly say something on it. Why all these details are missing on perticular item button. It is missing on gold, loyalty, trophy token etc same as elder mark. But that we can save without any limit or there is also limit on these as well but we don't know. How anyone get to know about limit of any item if these kind of info is not there. Please do something for it🙏

Comments

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Name wasn't showing so I just wrote it in lowercase. I don't get the first disagreement. There shouldn't be detailing when you click on any item button. There so many place where we can see the cap like any revive health potion etc.
  • it_meit_me Member Posts: 11
    write a support ticket immediately!
    tell them the situation
    and kabam will agree for a one time replacement of elder marks.

My alliance mate and I have gotten ours that went into overflow