Losing streak

Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
Platinum 2 sucks

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Diamond 2 right now and I'm on about a 15 loss streak.
    It sucks but oh well, the grind must go on!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,492 ★★★★★
    Diamond 4. I spent the day fighting Legend after Legend with 19k Prestige.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

I'm seriously asking and not making fun, you aren't a legend and you don't have 19k prestige?

I'm seriously asking and not making fun, you aren't a legend and you don't have 19k prestige?
    No, and I'm at 15k. The worst part is, it's not even the Champs that frustrate me. Aside from a few 7* Duped Korg Matches. It's the AI. I'm so tired of looking like I can't play at all because the AI flits and jerks at will. Sorry, it's been a long day, and I'm over the AI on steroids. Lol.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    I've played like 20 matches in Diamond 1 alr😭. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't matchmaking change after diamond?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Try the 2 wins only by marks per day
    Helps in filtering out loads of whales eventually

I've played like 20 matches in Diamond 1 alr😭. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't matchmaking change after diamond?

Around Plat 2, it becomes random within the same Tier.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 208 ★★
    Diamond 2, I am 15.7k prestige 2million acc never faced a 2 million acc on d2, 90% are 4million+ with 19k prestige.

Point is unless and until you are at the top of the game you will get frustrated at some point in bg 😂😂.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,978 ★★★★
    Currently i m in Diamond 1, i m helping others to get points. Losing streak is so long, i didn't count. It gets easier in last week though.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    i'm at diamond 1 with 2 tokens and haven't lost a match yet.
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    I'm diamond 2 with a 9k account. I win 1 match every 20 it feels like. Probably gonna give up on the 400k dream. Almost to 175k.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 208 ★★
    Jaycray81 said:

I'm diamond 2 with a 9k account. I win 1 match every 20 it feels like. Probably gonna give up on the 400k dream. Almost to 175k.

How a 9k prestige acc can reach diamond 2 is a big question. I know From plat 2 it's open matchmaking.

Can you show your profile @Jaycray81 ?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty much over BG's, I have played a few this season but no longer have the desire to push and since a deathless piece seems locked behind content I most likely won't ever do, I don't see the need to absolutely get to GC this season either.

I'll play badly for the rest of the season using excess energy when I can be bothered so if you match me, it's most likely your lucky day.

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Diamond II. I'm no legend, though I have the title, and I'm at 17K prestige. Plenty of people with rank 2, 7* Sunspots, Venoms, Bishops, etc. What is this 7* luck people have. Maybe they buy offers or open paragon crystals, sigh...
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    There‘s also a timing element to it.

Everybody and their mother are playing battlegrounds in the first few hours after the solo objectives refresh. So that’s a good time to join…

After that, it seems, only the hardcore grinders keep playin. I had a terrible streak in Plat II when I tried to make a push. But last night, went from Plat II to Diamond IV with a breeze. Won 6 out of 7 matches (including 3 opponents forfeiting)…

• Achilles100Achilles100 Member Posts: 39
    I am having huge input issues. Mostly that comes up after I have been playing for 10-15 mins at a stretch. Losing way too many games because of this
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

I am having huge input issues. Mostly that comes up after I have been playing for 10-15 mins at a stretch. Losing way too many games because of this

Indeed. I restart my game after every match. Not to mention that I had to go back to playing on my iPhone XS because the game is still unplayable on iPhone 15.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,730 ★★★★★

I hit Plat 1 and play about 15 matches after and I just won my first.

• ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49
    Lost the last 15 games in a row in Vibranium 2, the last one I queued into I just forfeited immediately because I realized I didn't wanna do this anymore for the rest of the day