**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

First r5 of the account, tech 4-5 gem from 8.3.

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,400 ★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I love to play both of these champs but torn on who I should upgrade. Both are duped although neither are high sig. However I do have enough sigs to take either of them to max, so that is not an issue.

First r5 of the account, tech 4-5 gem from 8.3. 69 votes

Future ant man
69%
SpeedbumpakanakanErmanHarith0802HilldarpseudosaneAdvMaxtheSilentSachhyam257Malreck0410or_StrongTechonefortyIvarTheBonelessPikolucaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69IamFlashJLLeoZedavengersunit24Artoria77Adri5846 48 votes
Nimrod
30%
zuffyMagonusLiquidkolddzikidzikCtfz35Icy000o_oGardoshBen_15455MerseysideRedIoniqus_797IryseHSS75SchnoodleHighlander2TrongNovManbatnShineUpLinkDerpyEaglePotatoslice500 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Future ant man
    Fanta has been getting crazy defensive holds in bgs lately, it's amazing
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 758 ★★★
    I've had them both @r4 & sig 200 for a while now. I can't decide either. Personally, I think Fantman can do more matchups than Nimrod which makes him more versatile. So, I'll probably go that route, but watching Nimrod literally obliterate most mutants always makes me smile. It's a coin flip. Who do you like/use more? Go with that one. That's my most likely not helpful advice
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    Future ant man

Dew it.
    He's goated with the sauce.
  • Options

I've had them both @r4 & sig 200 for a while now. I can't decide either. Personally, I think Fantman can do more matchups than Nimrod which makes him more versatile. So, I'll probably go that route, but watching Nimrod literally obliterate most mutants always makes me smile. It's a coin flip. Who do you like/use more? Go with that one. That's my most likely not helpful advice

I enjoy both so it’s hard to say who I like the most. I feel like most mutants will die quickly to nimrod at r4 anyway, but having him at r5 would still be nice.
  • Options

Dew it.

Looking good man. I was already considering him as my next ascension before I got the r5 gem. Maybe I’ll pull the trigger on everything for him.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Future ant man

Future Antman isn't restricted by class relationships and abilities. He can go up against any class, and almost any champ. The only fights nimrod definitively handles better are sauron, toad, poison inflicters, and domino.
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    Future ant man
    FAM is more useful for non mutant match ups, where as Nimrod pretty much hard counters the matches you're going to bring him to the extra rank doesn't feel as necessary.

I look at Nimrod like I do AA or HT. They're going to melt their ideal match ups so quickly I feel they work fine a rank lower. I'd rather give the extra power to someone who I might also use for not totally optimal matches. He's also a defensive menace.
  • Options
    flapjax said:

FAM is more useful for non mutant match ups, where as Nimrod pretty much hard counters the matches you're going to bring him to the extra rank doesn't feel as necessary.

I look at Nimrod like I do AA or HT. They're going to melt their ideal match ups so quickly I feel they work fine a rank lower. I'd rather give the extra power to someone who I might also use for not totally optimal matches. He's also a defensive menace.

Fair point. Not to mention that I love that his damage is always consistent. Somehow on defense mine has not been doing well lately but regardless he’s still a nuke on attack.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 770 ★★★
    Future ant man
    I had the exact same choice and went Future Antman with no regrets. He really can do a lot very well. I’ve used him in surprising matches where he just controls the fight so well. Super tanky, great utility and good damage. I’ve like him for a while but taking him to r5 pushed me to use him more and in that I’ve learned how versatile he is.
  • Options
    Future ant man
    I wish I had that tech gem to rank Ant-man, but I got Science so I went with Cassie
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Future ant man
    U can go for ant man but wait till u meet me in bgs because I always ban him
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,647 ★★★★★
    Future ant man

Dew it.

Is high sig required for him?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,518 ★★★★★

Dew it.

Is high sig required for him?
    Nah but it’s great. You get -90% time on bleed/incinerate and heal more from it
  • Options
    It was level up and I was too impatient to wait any longer.

Super happy so far! Hit a 200k sp2 with 3 disintegrations in under a minute of ramp. (No suicides)
    Haven’t gotten to test his sig ability yet but I’m sure basically having 2 immunities will come in handy. Thanks to all who replied and voted!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Future ant man

Super happy so far! Hit a 200k sp2 with 3 disintegrations in under a minute of ramp. (No suicides)
    Haven’t gotten to test his sig ability yet but I’m sure basically having 2 immunities will come in handy. Thanks to all who replied and voted!

Bg bans incoming
  • Options

Bg bans incoming
    Played 2 matches, banned once. When he wasn’t banned I took a bishop in 27s lol.