**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dani Moonstar and Lady D Balance

TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
Do we know if Dani and Lady D are going to get balanced yet? I know both are good yet have a few things that should be touched up and wasn't aware if this was addressed already in one of their podcast things. I have not seen official posts talking about this or if any other champ would get reworked in their place.

Comments

• Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
    I hope so especially for Dani
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Battlerealm brawl took a lot of Kabam's time so i'm not surprised its taken this long. I'd imagine it'll be out sometime this week but only time will tell
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

As a new Dani owner and trying to learn how to use her most effectivly, which aspects of her kit do you think should be touched up if you don't mind?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Next week or just after the 1st of the month
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 897 ★★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

I love my r2 dani, what needs to be changed? She flows so well and hits like a semi truck
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★

Dangerx17 said:

I love my r2 dani, what needs to be changed? She flows so well and hits like a semi truck
    The way she’s designed makes her primary mechanics (countering cheat death) way harder than it needs to be. If you get everything lined up she hits like a truck but she could use a tune up and she’d be a top mutant imo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Dangerx17 said:

The way she’s designed makes her primary mechanics (countering cheat death) way harder than it needs to be. If you get everything lined up she hits like a truck but she could use a tune up and she’d be a top mutant imo
    Not sure I agree with this. Her main use isn't just cheating death. It's about building Damage through Falter. It's definitely useful, but I don't think that's all she's good for.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Dangerx17 said:

Not sure I agree with this. Her main use isn't just cheating death. It's about building Damage through Falter. It's definitely useful, but I don't think that's all she's good for.
    I meant that she was more so designed as a hard counter to champs like Nick Fury, but he can bypass her falter if he gets enough charges and her ability isn’t guaranteed to be on him when his first life gets taken down
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Dangerx17 said:

I meant that she was more so designed as a hard counter to champs like Nick Fury, but he can bypass her falter if he gets enough charges and her ability isn’t guaranteed to be on him when his first life gets taken down
    Oh, so you meant that use specifically needs to be adjusted. Gotcha.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Lady Deathstrike is great for utility, but her damage just isn’t there without a way to keep the ramp up. She loses it so easily.
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 89
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Dangerx17 said:

Yeah she suffers from success where she does too much damage before he gets to second life so the final hit of the sp2 connects when hes already regenerating.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Lady Deathstrike is great for utility, but her damage just isn’t there without a way to keep the ramp up. She loses it so easily.

Agreed. Tanking specials to the face was fun for awhile but she's just too slow for my taste. Now that I know she's not getting tuned up or her scaling fixed... in the niche drawer she goes. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Awesome, Dani is getting exactly what I wanted her to get. Super excited for this
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Awesome, Dani is getting exactly what I wanted her to get. Super excited for this
    Glad you're happy. :)
  • Options
    Sweet news, will probably r5 Dani when I form my last mutant cat. She'd pair nicely with my Kate
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Sweet news, will probably r5 Dani when I form my last mutant cat. She'd pair nicely with my Kate

Random question, but what do you use your Kate for?
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Pretty much everything man. She's incredible in nearly every aspect of the game I've tried. The only place I don't bring her is AQ, as I already have my staple team I mindlessly trek through that with every week. But overall, she's just been great for BG, AW, general questing, and even some end-game type stuff.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 738 ★★★
    TripleB said:

Do we know if Dani and Lady D are going to get balanced yet? I know both are good yet have a few things that should be touched up and wasn't aware if this was addressed already in one of their podcast things. I have not seen official posts talking about this or if any other champ would get reworked in their place.

Lady D needs it too, her damage scaling is extremely weird for the higher rarities they should tweak her a little to somewhat balance that
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited October 2023

Wong_98 said:

Pretty much everything man. She's incredible in nearly every aspect of the game I've tried. The only place I don't bring her is AQ, as I already have my staple team I mindlessly trek through that with every week. But overall, she's just been great for BG, AW, general questing, and even some end-game type stuff.
    Ok, sounds good. What rank do you think is ideal for her? I have her at r3 rn, and thinking about r4ing her. R5 probs won’t happen for a while unless I love her at r4, since I currently only have one r5
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Wong_98 said:

Ok, sounds good. What rank do you think is ideal for her? I have her at r3 rn, and thinking about r4ing her. R5 probs won’t happen for a while unless I love her at r4, since I currently only have one r5
    Depends on your r4 roster and current champs you might need at that rank for your own scenarios, but I had no issue taking mine to r4 and that was before I even fully grasped her playstyle. Similar to Cassie, I just took her up and forced myself to learn hah! She will be my next ascended champ come Wednesday of next week.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    What do you all think about Kabam purposely making Lady D lower rarities stronger than the higher ones and not changing it?
    I don’t have her but I’m looking forward to get her and want to know if it impacts that much
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★

What do you all think about Kabam purposely making Lady D lower rarities stronger than the higher ones and not changing it?
    I don’t have her but I’m looking forward to get her and want to know if it impacts that much

I think that she's not going past r2 as a 6* bc what's the point now
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I'm not gonna lie, I had my concerns with lady d at first (had her at 6*r4 unawakened, then awakened at low sig). Those concerns did, however, go away once I got her to sig200. Turns out her sig does matter, atleast more than I thought it did. She's amazing when maxed out. So I'm happy they didn't nerf anything.

That said, I did hope they would tweak the amount of armour passives she could gain unawakened (as she is in the 7* pool). She is quite underwhelming unawakened; takes longer to ramp up, even has half the ceiling of her awakened version.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★

mbrace said:

Agreed. Tanking specials to the face was fun for awhile but she's just too slow for my taste. Now that I know she's not getting tuned up or her scaling fixed... in the niche drawer she goes. 🤷‍♂️
    What rank and sig level have you got her at?