**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

110mil, Gold 1 Ally LF 2 experienced AQ Map 8 players

Hello all- I am looking for 2 Experienced Players that have experience with AQ Map 8.

I am losing 2 players after the War season ends and rewards drop in 48 hours. These 2 players are a huge reason my alliance was even able to get 1 of our BGs to Map 8. Their prestige respectively 18.2k and 17.7k.

Ideally I would like to replace them with players close to that prestige but more so their Experience within Map 8 is more important.

We are a gold 1 AW alliance but we are a stress free War alliance. What that means is I will never harp on deaths as long as they are not the same death everytime without trying to fix the issue and get better. As long as you are doing your best to help the team out you will get along with your teammates just fine.

Our weekly AQ score is between 825-827 million. Rank between 174-180.

AW we are Gold 1

Battlegrounds score I could not tell you because honestly I do not force anyone in the Alliance to participate with that. If players want to participate they are welcome but if they do not wish to participate then they have that right.

Now requirements for joining

Must use Line app for communication purposes. If you do not communicate with your teammates during AQ or AW that is a for sure way to get kicked out the alliance.

Pull your fair share of AQ fight weight and AW weight. If you have shared fights talk with your teammates that share that path to help them take the fight yourself or help them take that fight. I hate hearing from players that day so and so is not helping or pulling their weight. I try to be fair with regard to work schedules, being in college or family life time but those that take advantage of that fairness or ride the coattails of the other alliance members is very quickly sifted out.

Prestige requirement: I would say need to be over 13.5k at the very least. But you have to have enough 6 stars ranked 2 or higher to place for AW defense and still have your preferred AQ and AW attackers.

Timezone: I would prefer players from the States but I am open to UK or Asia Timezones and even Australia but it in the past Australia timezone players have struggled because the majority of my alliance is USA and UK based players with a few Asia players.

You must have a teamwork first type attitude as a player. I want players that want to help this alliance to continue to grow but also being willing to be a piece of the puzzle that helps this alliance work together with both a chill and relaxed atmosphere that I have created while still working towards a common goal. So if you are a player in a high tier alliance and just want to scale back for a couple months while still getting resources to continue to grow your roster and chill with some fun laid back players then my alliance is for you.

Must be an Adult over the age of 21. We had under 18 players before and it just didn't work out well sometimes so I stay away from anyone that young. We are all full time working adults and/or college students so we are a mature group but like having fun and being silly in our general chat room just talking about the game and chilling.

If you have more questions or are interested please reach out to me via Line app at zbot34

Thanks and have a great night or day depending on where you are at when reading this post.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Still looking for 2 experienced and active map 8 players that feel good with Gold 1 for AW.