Options

Necropolis revives

CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Posts: 193
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
How many units do you guys think will be needed for the average player to do completion just so I know how much arena to grind, thank you very much

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,570 ★★★★
    A units-man is needed
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 700 ★★★
    At least 1
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★
    If you have to ask, nowhere near enough.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    2-3 Odins
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,571 ★★★★★
    A little bit premature don't you think?

I'd say greater than zero.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,176 ★★★★★

How many units do you guys think will be needed for the average player to do completion just so I know how much arena to grind, thank you very much

I'd plan for 60 per fight.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★

There are 14 fights per path, plus there’s the grandmaster fight. By that logic, that’s 900 revives which equates to 36,000 units 🥴
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 654 ★★★

How many units do you guys think will be needed for the average player to do completion

Just a small loan of million dollars
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,511 ★★★★★
    A few questions. Did you explore act 6 before it was ever nerfred? Did you explore abyss with mostly 5*? Was the eop gauntlet easy for you? That wasn't very hard content and if you needed to farm revives for it...

If you answered yes then it shouldn't be too bad. Maybe 4-6k for completion. If you answered no. Then you might not be real happy with this piece of content.

I think about half the player base is in for a huge wake up call if this is a throwback to when solo content was actually challenging.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,176 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

There are 14 fights per path, plus there’s the grandmaster fight. By that logic, that’s 900 revives which equates to 36,000 units 🥴
    You're right. Double it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,190 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

You're right. Double it.
    And give it to the next person
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 449 ★★★
    All of them.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,826 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Sounds about right for a new everest lol
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    What’s that piece of content we had that a lot of people gave up on? It wasn’t the Grandmaster Gauntlet we have now, but I think it was just called The Gauntlet.

Does this ring a bell for anyone, or am I crazy?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,190 ★★★★★

What’s that piece of content we had that a lot of people gave up on? It wasn’t the Grandmaster Gauntlet we have now, but I think it was just called The Gauntlet.

Are you talking about the maze?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

You're right. Double it.
    Double it and subtract by 3000
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Are you talking about the maze?
    That’s it! Couldn’t remember the name.