**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Appreciation post for 3 Gentlemen who helped me reach Diamond IV

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
I finally reached Plat 1 after some good number of losses....
And even after around 15 to 20 fights, I was not able to score even 1 win...Suddenly after some matches the pace changed, I won 2 times, After that I lost Both matches, Next Match I won...followed by another Loss....
After that a Miracle happened....
3 Gentle men Back to Back let me win....Literally they Gave up but I am so sure they weren't farming points....Coz all of them had 0 trophies....

I would like to Thank them wholeheartedly for helping me reach Diamond IV

Comments

• Options
    NguỹnThảoNguỹnThảo Posts: 40
    I think you should thank them by using loki haha 😂😂
  • Options

I think you should thank them by using loki haha 😂😂

Hehehe...Thats a bit Rude
  • Options
    I was playing battle grounds when I got a notification that me account has been suspended for a week. I don’t cheat or have mods. I play my game. Someone was booty hurt that I beat them in battlegrounds that they probably reported me. Nobody is unbeatable. Take your loss and move on but no you have to report someone that beat you fair and square that now my account gets ban for your ignorance. Sad
  • Options
    Tukki96 said:

I was playing battle grounds when I got a notification that me account has been suspended for a week. I don’t cheat or have mods. I play my game. Someone was booty hurt that I beat them in battlegrounds that they probably reported me. Nobody is unbeatable. Take your loss and move on but no you have to report someone that beat you fair and square that now my account gets ban for your ignorance. Sad

When did you get the notice?
  • Options
    Tukki96 said:

Exactly man! I got reported 2 times since I beat the opponents with a Clean 100% Health....
    They told me they have reported me.....I don't know what will happen...Man! I really don't wanna lose my ID.
    If something like a Ban happens, I'll never play BG again