**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Red Goblin passive evade counter not working on spider-gwen

was doing act 7.2 with a path to do with armor break and superiority nodes and when i used red goblin on spider-gwen to counter evades it didn't work. Everyone says in global that it should work but it didn't and no nodes or effects altered it.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    What were all the nodes? Was there maybe one that gave you, the attacker, unblockable specials?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    I'm not checking the nodes atm, but is there any change anything gave you unblockable specials? Spidergwen gets +550% evade ability accuracy against unblockable specials. So that would explain it
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Just checked, the node has 50% increased Ability Accuracy. Making The defender start with what is basically 150% Ability Accuracy

Red Goblin lowers Evade Ability Accuracy by 100%, making the end total in terms of Ability Accuracy 50% for evading.

So when using Red Goblin every Spider-Sense charge give her a 3.5% chance to evade

I may have made a mistake somewhere along the way but I'm 99% sure your issue is this or very close to this and is intended
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    nah that seems about right thanks
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Red Goblin is somewhat annoying in the fact that he doesn't just completely shut down the evades of spiderverse heroes, like Venom does. Instead, as Noob_Master said, he lowers it by 100%. That means that they can still evade whenever there's a node that gives them an increased chance to do so. That seems to have been the problem here.
  • Options
    Паук гвен багованая, только она уклоняется, если даже вешать на ее запрет науклоны. Китаец и крот тоже не работают на ней. Также гвенпаук против гвенпаук, после блока тяжелой атакой, она все равно уклоняется. Было не раз во всех режимах игры. В полях например.