**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Wiccan go to Rank 2?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
A week back, I opened Wiccan as 6 Star.....
Yesterday, i completed the Exploration of Act 5 and I got a Rank 1--->2 Mystic 6 star Gem.
So I was thinking that I'll use it on Wiccan.
I have attached my 6 Star Mystic Roster which is Poor.....
Kindly Help me in this.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I would hold it for a little bit tbh and hope you'll pull someone really good soon. 6.1 doesn't demand high ranked mystic champs so you're good there. Not to say Wiccan isn't good, he is but only in his ideal matchups which can be annoying.

I would take diablo over wiccan out of your lineup here
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I would hold it for a little bit tbh and hope you'll pull someone really good soon. 6.1 doesn't demand high ranked mystic champs so you're good there. Not to say Wiccan isn't good, he is but only in his ideal matchups which can be annoying.

Thanks BTW I'm on 6.3...Gonna take the Grandmaster next month.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I would take diablo over wiccan out of your lineup here

Also which Champion is worth the Wait?
    Like whom should I use it on?!
    I need some more Rank 2 for Defence & Other Questing Purposes
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Wiccan is a solid choice, even unawakened. If you enjoy playing him, go with the rankup.
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

Wiccan is a solid choice, even unawakened. If you enjoy playing him, go with the rankup.

Its like he's a Counter to almost all the Cosmics there....So I thought Why not?
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Pretty much. He counters the tough ones really well. His neutralize is great, has regen on the sp1. 1 sp2 downs most high buff cosmic champs. He's useful for sure.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    I think your roster needs it. And can help with the grandmaster, but he's not my favorite. A bit annoying to play because you have to watch your buffs and he's a wet noodle.
  • Options

I think your roster needs it. And can help with the grandmaster, but he's not my favorite. A bit annoying to play because you have to watch your buffs and he's a wet noodle.

Yes...But if I am against a Cosmic, I just need to perform one combo...the neutralise one
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

Pretty much. He counters the tough ones really well. His neutralize is great, has regen on the sp1. 1 sp2 downs most high buff cosmic champs. He's useful for sure.

Yes...Thank you...So Wiccan it is!