**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best 6* Science champ to rank 5? (not including Scorpion) All awakened

Best 6* Science champ to rank 5? (not including Scorpion)? All awakened and around sig 40...THANK YOU!!!

Best 6* Science champ to rank 5? (not including Scorpion) All awakened 103 votes

Cassie Lang
9%
Nesciocaptain_rogersBabyMiikeBigfoot33avengersunit246HAVOC6INC_6ThePredator1001UltragamerDarkraw346TheGame84 10 votes
Spot
8%
LeoZedMmaatthheewwTheGodfather39PuttPuttDanjan17Fr4s3rSlashrKanoLemonpppppppCookieJarMonsta 9 votes
Silk
43%
DrZolaSecondSkrillerIl_CuocoSIlverProfessorKaspYTcaptaincushAssumedNameFydaneSachhyam257dzikidzikFloorKillergage201205Colinwhitworth69Justcause102PikoluCtfz35jcphillips7TheSaithReignkingTWGiantwalrus56 45 votes
Spider ham
6%
Wasiq_75Luke9523CASrinivasSoulOfDarknessVbnmeIcy000MiStaloOva 7 votes
Photon
23%
Freakyd10or_StrongSidDDragonEwell65SSS69BuffBeastAdri5846AzenstarIoniqus_797Trek26JenskeDILoveDrDoomCoach_G1CyrillFromTula0_Alph413579rebel_ManbatnXx_Rider_xXThe_losttierElite13nico69 24 votes
Other...explain
7%
HippoSleek_JThe_Doctor_24_1SirGamesBondAndremlopesMDxNextWeekUwU69420Kingsman11651 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Silk
    If u are really skilled and have watched KarateMike's vids on spot, u know he requires high rank and sig. And that's what I did, but never able to do short fights with him
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71

If u are really skilled and have watched KarateMike's vids on spot, u know he requires high rank and sig. And that's what I did, but never able to do short fights with him

Noted, im alright with spot
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Silk
    Spot is surprising and has handled a lot of fights that he shouldn’t. I once won a BG fight against Annihilus with 100% health and under a minute with him.

That being said, Silk is my pick. She just handles pretty much everything
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    Here's an alternate thought OP - which one do you enjoy playing the most? While there's the competitive element and BG for most to consider, don't overlook champions that you actually like to play.

Case in point - I ranked up my Angela for Incursions but I know that I would have enjoyed Venom more.
  • Options
    Chobbly said:

Here's an alternate thought OP - which one do you enjoy playing the most? While there's the competitive element and BG for most to consider, don't overlook champions that you actually like to play.

Case in point - I ranked up my Angela for Incursions but I know that I would have enjoyed Venom more.

they are all about evenly fun for me
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Silk
    JHRanch said:

Chobbly said:

That's a real tough situation
    Go for silk, very easy to play, or spot, who requires skills, as mentioned above that u are good with him
  • Options

JHRanch said:

Chobbly said:

Go for silk, very easy to play, or spot, who requires skills, as mentioned above that u are good with him
    okay thanks
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Silk
    Silk will be my first r5 science champ between her scorp and 2099 all r4 currently. If you're heavy into BGs (I'm not) she's by far the best imo. On par with torch and AA as a BG attacker to be
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    Silk
    As soon as I can R5 another one, it is going to be her.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Photon

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Spider ham

• Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Photon
    Photons a FANTASTIC defender and a pretty good attacker
  • Options

JHRanch said:

Chobbly said:

okay thanks
  • Options

i knew if i put him in here he would win...dont have him and needed an alternative (:
    i have him 5* r5 awakened if thats any consolation lol
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cassie Lang
    Your profile pic is Cassie and you still need a poll to decide? Disappointing…
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    Silk
    Elite13 said:

Photons a FANTASTIC defender and a pretty good attacker

Zemo food
  • Options

Your profile pic is Cassie and you still need a poll to decide? Disappointing…

I just watched the Antman movie...loved Cassie in it...nothing to do with the game