**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Despair mastery not working in BG

Hello there,

I have despair maxed but whenever I play on BG with science champs that make use of heavy debuff stacks like QS for example, the enemies just keeps healing. I know some champs like ihulk ignores despair but other champs like absorbing man or sasquatch shouldn't right? I even the checked the heal amount between 1 whiplash and 30+ whiplash and the heal numbers stay the exact same. It's almost as if despair isn't working at all.

So essentially, using meta science champs on BG especially with Decay buff like QS, unduped silk, sandman, even cassie lang is pointless as essentially I'm just handicapping myself since enemies would just keep healing from all the debuffs.

I checked on other modes like practice, duels with other summoners, EQ and AQ, despair works fine and this only happens on BG, regardless of the nodes since I can recall last month has the same issue.

Please let me know if this current interaction is correct or if it actually is a bug.

Comments

• Options
    Here's a screenshot I took to better explain

Absman has 4 unique debuffs but less whiplash stacks, and he still regens +644

Absman has 4 unique debuffs but more whiplash stacks, and he still regens +644