**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman Armour Awakened Vs. Not Awakened

Hey guys I recently had a discussion with an alliance mate, who stated, that iceman would take less damage from blocks or parries, if he is awakened. I can't really believe it, because there is nothing in his description, that would implement this. He says, that he found it out, because he tested him unawakened and awakened on the proving grounds on the same rank.
Would like to hear your thoughts and experience with that.

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    as far as I'm aware apart from increasing his huge prestige it just reforms quicker
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    your alliance mate doesn't have any clue what he's talking about.

Ice Man's signature ability is just cold snap at the start of a fight.

Ice Man does have an ability, even unawakened, where he can take an SP3 at minimal damage at the cost of his ice armor. Ice Armor will then recharge after so many seconds.

Lastly, Ice Man DOES NOT need to be awakened. His signature ability can be activated by simply landing an SP1 or his SP3.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Yes but he is a really experieced player and was 100% sure that his block profficency would be better when iceman is awakened. We both agreed on the fact, that he ist very awesome even unawakened, but his Block profficency is better when he is awakened
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Yes but he is a really experieced player and was 100% sure that his block profficency would be better when iceman is awakened. We both agreed on the fact, that he ist very awesome even unawakened, but his Block profficency is better when he is awakened

He's 100% wrong
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Block proc may simply scale with champ rank and level but I didn't think it did.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The block proficiency of my duped 4* r5 is the same as my unduped r3 5*