Good options for 7.3 kang

Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
I'm gonna keep it simple, I need some suggestions for the 7.3 kang before I seriously attempt it.

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is great with his constant power gain.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Bishop is also great for the last phase if you don't mind using one revive. 🧀
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★

How bishop can cheese the last phase? By maintaining 3 bars at previous fight and using him in last phase? That's actually a wonderful idea wish I've known sooner.
    Exo27 said:

I'm gonna keep it simple, I need some suggestions for the 7.3 kang before I seriously attempt it.

Post your roster bruh
    If you have hulkling or galan or other power drain immune champs, you are gtg for third phase.
    Hyperion is great for third phase too.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 455 ★★★
    Honestly, almost anybody. Champs with Power Gain, and/or Champs who are immune to Power Drain are best, but anyone can do it.

How bishop can cheese the last phase? By maintaining 3 bars at previous fight and using him in last phase? That's actually a wonderful idea wish I've known sooner.
    Yep. I found that out by accident doing 7 for 7 Carina's. I was at 2.5 bars of power and thought I would beat him to 3 bars, but he did. Then, when I revived and came back, Bishop was at 2.5. It was easy to get to 3 bars then.

Had I known, I would have topped Bishop off at 3 bars in a prior fight and just waited.
  • Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
    I just beat him, I went with hyperion. 100% recommend I did it with no revives
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Anyone with reliable power gain, like Hyperion, is great. I used a r2 unawakened Hyperion and it wasn’t too bad at all.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    Have you seen this? Aarkus does well if you have him.
    https://youtu.be/GTtbBxSiOSA?si=Po3KdnV7E8T16Yqy
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Have you seen this? Aarkus does well if you have him.
    https://youtu.be/GTtbBxSiOSA?si=Po3KdnV7E8T16Yqy

I'm in the middle of doing 7 for 7 challenge at the moment and have Vision Aarkus along with Odin who I pulled after 8.3. Would Vision w/ Odin prefights, or Odin himself be best for this fight you think?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★
    Exo27 said:

Back in my days (4 months ago) I used Ultron with Odin prefight,
    So much buffs, so much debuffs.
    His beams heals Ultron even if you miss dex, plus burst of HP gain as well, very well rounded.
    edited October 2023
    PT_99 said:

Exo27 said:

His beams heals Ultron even if you miss dex, plus burst of HP gain as well, very well rounded.
    Wrong Kang. That's 7.4 kang. But we'll forgive THE paragon for that mix-up.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Exo27 said:

Wrong Kang. That's 7.4 kang. But we'll forgive THE paragon for that mix-up.
    I see, I see
    But It's not like you will go to 8.1 magically, have to tackle 7.4 kang as well plus Ultron is great BG defender in some certain scenario plus banger Robo who want to end humanity. 10/10 waiting for God Ultron version in game
    PT_99 said:

Exo27 said:

You're talkin bout 7.4 kang
    Ultron is the best counter for him.
    I used gorr in 7 by 7, kang reapplies bleed poison and shock so gorr heals infinitely