**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QOL improvements and other general requests

Hi, I’ve got some small suggestions for some QOL improvements and a few requests, be great if they can be considered :)

Alliance quest

1) alliance quest auto enrolment based on last aq week enrolled. So once enrolled the first time, it will simply copy and paste when the next aq is up and keep rolling till someone changes it. Haven’t made an aq change for years, so it’s a bit of a bore going through the selection process each time.

Relics and heroes

2) allow us to scroll onto different relics from the relic screen . As it is now, I have to back out to see all the relics and then pick one, instead of (like heroes) being able to press an arrow to go to the next one.

3) can we have some indicator of the sig levels of the heroes. I know it’s a bit cluttered already with maxed out star, ascended star and the star rating, but a small number somewhere would be helpful.
, at least in the champions screen (doesn’t necessarily need to be elsewhere in game).

Pins and tag

4) can we get # filter tags for bleed immunity, poison immunity, incinerate immunity, shock immunity, bleed resistance, degen resistance, poison resistance , reverse control immunity, etc.

5) can we get any way to pin or tag a champ for our own uses. For example, if I’m considering rank ups or just want to remind myself to look at certain champs, I’d like to be able to place a pin or tag on a champ that means I can filter them to see who I want to rank up or something. Can of course just use notepad , but if it’s in game that’d be cool. Kind of like a favourites tag will do.

6) can we get some sort of “ jump back in” button on the main screen with our last three or so quests we’ve done, so it allows us when we restart the game to return to one of our more recent tasks. Or have us be able to pin 3 or 4 favorite quests that we repeat or are in the process of doing. It will also help as a reminder of where we last left the game, so we can pick up where we left off or act as a to do list reminder for us :)

Eg

Could say something like “jump back into ….”

Apothecary (50% complete) - resets in 6 hrs
Act 8.3.3 (65% complete) - no time limit
Event quest TB chapter 4.2 (50% complete) - ends in 15 days
Event quest CAV chapter 2.1 (25% complete) - ends in 15 days

Masteries

7) can we please get either

A) presets for mastery setups ( and remove the cost if you want to be really nice!).or at least have the swap cost on the preset .

So it could say preset 1 - assassins (total reset cost 30 units, 2000 gold)
Preset 2 - recoil (total reset cost 40 units, 1000 gold)

If possible the presets could have the ones that don’t change not get removed, so they don’t cost to take off and put back on.

B) Another option would be if we could remove masteries one at a time rather than have to reset the whole section.that would really help make the cost more reasonable. If we could remove 1 mastery to free it up, then just apply it somewhere else for the unit cost. At least it’s save us the cost of applying all the other mastery points too.

C) make mastery changes free for ever !!

Incursions

8) can we please fix the incursions revive cost. 50 units for 1800 hp revive! considering the main game offers a 40% revive for 40 units. Either just make it 50% revive for 50 units, or maybe like 25k hp
You could also have a custom revive that the person can select themselves .

Eg. Incursion revive - 1 unit per % or per 1k hp Choose your percentage or hp revive. Then you could just enter a number between 1 and 100, and it would charge you the unit value for that revive. So they could pay 50 units and get a 50% or 50k hp revive. Or 25 units and get a 25% or 25k hp revive.

Can we also get them somewhere in game ? Dropped from daily crystal? Dropped from surpreme crystal ? anything would be good,
9) can we get the incursions timers down to 5 mins like it was before. It was way more fun being able to quickly go back in with decent champs rather than wait 18 hrs for them to return. Especially if you had a bad start. It also allows for more testing of different combinations, as you could get the champs back quickly.

10) can you open up the lower tier rewards for incursions to all. Just for more incursions to do :) so paragons should have access to all 6 reward trees instead of just the top 3.

Alliance war improved detail

11) can you make the map slightly more linear or name each mini island 1 2 and 3, as we have sometime people accidentally jumping to the wrong island and not realising or forgetting you can’t go back. Or at least put a warning “ are you sure you want to go to island 2 ? You will not be able to return to island 1.”

Crystals and arena boosts

12) I have a ton of arena boost crystals that just aren’t worth opening as the current arena makes them not really worth opening. Can you give us a way to upgrade them in game ( a trade in store), or simply improve them in the crystal.

13) also those little orange cav quest crystals , maybe if we can get an upgraded paragon one , with maybe more challenging daily challenges ?

In game global chat

14) still full of scammers, spammers and mercs. Can we please do better to protect our newer players from being scammed. Maybe assign some moderators to be around. It’s really not hard to spot mercs offering their skills, people scamming during gifting, bots spamming dodgy websites…

Ok that’s it for now thx :)

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    7 is absolutely never happening lol. But the rest maybe Kabam Zero could do something about but i doubt it since these things would eat up a lot of dev time and not be just the usual ui/ux improvements. Unless they want to take the time to do it which i doubt when they need 7 months to hardly adjust potions