Battle grounds

So I have lost the last 10 matches in BGs and a few I have either just gave up and let him win because his deck is extremely higher then mine or just the fact I’m getting matched with people with multiple 7* in their deck… does that result in a ban I’m not point farming or anything I’m legit stuck just need 705 points left and I can buy the sword piece in the shop what do I do?

Comments

• JustsomefoolJustsomefool Member Posts: 35
    Ik the matchmaking is complete garbage,Im a Cavalier with near 600k rating,going constantly against TBS and Paragons with 1 or 2mill rating with overpowered rosters and Its only platinum 2......
    Also if you're a progressing player don't buy that gully shard yet until there's more info on it.The gully piece is not going anywhere,still nearly 90 days left for it.
  • Pokemon_trainerPokemon_trainer Member Posts: 22
    I just don’t wanna risk getting banned for constantly losing.. 10 matches and out of the 10 I left 5 because they were over 2m eating with all r4-5 6* with multiple 7* and I don’t stand a chance I only have a few R2 6* like what’s going on this season?! I never had this issue in platinum last season
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★

I just don’t wanna risk getting banned for constantly losing.. 10 matches and out of the 10 I left 5 because they were over 2m eating with all r4-5 6* with multiple 7* and I don’t stand a chance I only have a few R2 6* like what’s going on this season?! I never had this issue in platinum last season

You have more higher roster players playing, even if they don't like BGs.