Options

Bgs MATCHUPS

Is it me or the matchups are unfair
How do they expect us to defeat r5 6* or r2 7* with only rank 2/3 6* I'm stuck at diamond 1 can't seem to move I'm being matches with legends continuously wasted 2k marks but stil no win so far

Comments

• Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 102
    I know this might be a bit sad for you to here but you literally Need to:
    -get good
    -get better champs
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Do you not understand that there are thousands and thousands of big accounts? This game is 9 years old. My 5.6mil account isn't even top1000 in rating.
    In BGs everyone competes against everyone for same rewards. These players are your competition and you and your account aren't ready for it.
    Only solution would be for kabam to create brackets. One for Paragons, one for TB, one for Cavs. But the rewards would be as expected. Tbh, early paragons against veteran paragons would be hilariously mismatched too.
    If all you want is fair, but random matches (not friendlies) to test and show your skills, kabam could create the option to match random players at same level as you in non-ranked matches. But that wouldn't have any rewards, except maybe an objective for like 500 tokens.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,139 ★★★
    Skill and Roster that is what it is, can't progress? develop those two more
  • Options
    ShshscShshsc Posts: 33
    0_Alph4 said:

I know this might be a bit sad for you to here but you literally Need to:
    -get good
    -get better champs

I made my account better within 2 months I'm a Paragon
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    happens to anyone op. currently stuck at Vibranium 2 but its all good. if you manage to progress, fine. if not don't waste your life. do what you can and chill.
  • Options
    Your roster ceiling is where you're stuck. Even with good skill, someone with a moderately better roster can beat you. That's the #1 factor in matchmaking, NOT skill. It's not a skill-based matchmaking system, it's a roster-based matchmaking system. The sooner you realize that, the faster you'll accept that there's nothing you can do except shell out more money to Kabam.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Shshsc said:

Is it me or the matchups are unfair
    How do they expect us to defeat r5 6* or r2 7* with only rank 2/3 6* I'm stuck at diamond 1 can't seem to move I'm being matches with legends continuously wasted 2k marks but stil no win so far

Why should you advance and not those players who are better than you?