**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Blade overrated?

2»

Comments

• Palanthrax wrote: »
    Osteotome wrote: »
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    “Only regen” plus bleeds better than Gwenpool and mystic god defender counters? Okie dokie

Lol why don’t you read the entire post. He’s reliant on synergies (for your mystics) and bleed. Without those on a bleed immune node or champ he only has regen. Lmao

Edit: you must be high on taking your unduped blade to r4

Ah so that’s why you trolled my other thread, you sure must feel sore for not getting Blade. I already completed LOL by the way - with Storm. Good luck with your run.

Shouldn’t be too difficult with my soon to be r4 sparky :)
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    the argument that blade is useless against bleed immune champs is intellectual phallacy
    im willing to bet op considers AA god tier but a posion or bleed immune champ and he is about as useful as my luke cage
  • the argument that blade is useless against bleed immune champs is intellectual phallacy
    im willing to bet op considers AA god tier but a posion or bleed immune champ and he is about as useful as my luke cage

You do know that AA can easily get 100% ability accuracy reduction whereas blades is limited to 30 or 40 against 3 champions right? The arguement here is if blade is considered “god tier” without his synergies.
    the argument that blade is useless against bleed immune champs is intellectual phallacy

You do know that AA can easily get 100% ability accuracy reduction whereas blades is limited to 30 or 40 against 3 champions right? The arguement here is if blade is considered “god tier” without his synergies.

you made the point against blade that he relies on bleeding the opponent, i simply stated that the same argument is even more applicable to AA i never said anything about the synergies.
  • OsteotomeOsteotome Posts: 51
    edited November 2017

you made the point against blade that he relies on bleeding the opponent, i simply stated that the same argument is even more applicable to AA i never said anything about the synergies.

So how are you going to take one part of the arguement and ignore everything else? That’s kind of ignorant.

Obviously I don’t think blade is quite as good as people make him to be due to his reliance on synergies AND/OR bleed. You do know what those two words mean right...?

So how are you going to take one part of the arguement and ignore everything else? That’s kind of ignorant.

Obviously I don’t think blade is quite as good as people make him to be due to his reliance on synergies AND/OR bleed. You do know what those two words mean right...?
    i have no skin in the argument as i dont have a blade i just felt it wasnt fair to make that an argument

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    People are just crying because blade is finally a reliable answer to mystic AW garbage and they don’t have him.

He’s a pretty good overall champ on his own. He need multiple synergies to be demi-god tier. And he will never be god tier because he is neutered by immunes and would still need multiple synergies even if he wasn’t.

Dry your tears and move on.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    no
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Seems like people are also overlooking one big plus of Blade - his synergy with GR makes GR's judgements fire everything no matter what. It is a life saver in AQ.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Seems like people are also overlooking one big plus of Blade - his synergy with GR makes GR's judgements fire everything no matter what. It is a life saver in AQ.

Plus all of the Syms in AQ are "villians". They really work well together in AQ.