Who to rank up for Ch8 completion and Battlegrounds use (Mutant and Skill)

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Hola, so I have a ton of tier 6 class ISO expiring soon, most immediately mutant and skill (and cosmic). And I just drew and duped a lot of champ today.

And was wondering which couple champions I should rank up for Chapter 8 (on the 8.1.6 boss currently) and for Battlegrounds (this meta or general good defensive/dual use). I don't run Recoil masteries btw. I also have a reserve of some sigs if certain champs benefit from a tiny bump - but I couldn't take anyone to 200 or anything.

I have put some of the options that feel like they'd be the most likely in the Poll but I'll take anyone if there's something I'm missing or not thinking of. Let me know in the comments too!

Who to rank up for Ch8 completion and Battlegrounds use (Mutant and Skill) 26 votes

Sunspot (lvl 20)
3%
Grootman1294 1 vote
Havok (lvl 20)
3%
13579rebel_ 1 vote
Domino (lvl 20)
26%
ShtickRickDenzel116GreekhitWinterFieldsAlphaNeymar10LopsCookieJarMonsta 7 votes
Professor X
0%
Black Cat (lvl 40)
26%
DrZolaMalreck04PikoluYodabolt21Fr4s3rMiniMFFutbol_4_LIFE 7 votes
Falcon
0%
Shang-Chi - have as maxed 5*
26%
MagicBentonManup456captain_rogersavengersunit24JT_Supremewillrun4adonutNemesis_17 7 votes
Black Widow DO
0%
Venompool - if I want to rank Cosmic (lvl 20)
0%
Someone else!!!
11%
Sachhyam257Adri5846SagaChampion 3 votes

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I maybe used sunspot once in act 7 or 8? I don't think I've used the others. Maybe bwdo.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Shang chi or Omega Red. Whenever there is a class node that benefits their respective classes, those two tend to benefit the most in Chapters 7 and 8
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Fury, even unduped he shreds
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Member Posts: 210
    Domino (lvl 20)
    I’d say Domino, she’s great as a BG defender
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Lpoo said:

Shang chi or Omega Red. Whenever there is a class node that benefits their respective classes, those two tend to benefit the most in Chapters 7 and 8

I don’t run suicides and my Omega Red is only sig 20. I feel like any time I try to use him in any content I get my butt handed to me. I’m not sure what to do.

Wong_98 said:

Fury, even unduped he shreds

I’m waiting until Sugar Crash is done to see if I pull a Skill awakening gem. If not, I will put a generic on him so he’s definitely going up just not top priority.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi - have as maxed 5*
    Shang chi is insane
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Black Cat (lvl 40)
    Or Masacre. He is a top BG attacker
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Someone else!!!
    Moondragon would be a pretty cool rank up, if you enjoy her playstyle that is. If I pulled her sooner, I would've used my 8.3 completion r3->r4 skill gem on her (I used it on shang chi, who is now available as a 7*, so it was perhaps not the best choice tbh).
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Domino (lvl 20)
    Domino if you have sig stones to invest, Black Cat if you can play her,
    Attuma if you need a strong defender,
    Hit Monkey if you want a fast attacker that can also be used as a defender if needed.
  • Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2023
    Black Cat (lvl 40)
    Black cat is just a great counter for a lot of annoying defenders. Have her 7* r1 and 6* r3 she shreds bgs and content

Moondragon would be a pretty cool rank up, if you enjoy her playstyle that is. If I pulled her sooner, I would've used my 8.3 completion r3->r4 skill gem on her (I used it on shang chi, who is now available as a 7*, so it was perhaps not the best choice tbh).

I don’t know how to play Moondragon but I do want to learn. She’s duped too.

Greekhit said:

Domino if you have sig stones to invest, Black Cat if you can play her,
    Attuma if you need a strong defender,
    Hit Monkey if you want a fast attacker that can also be used as a defender if needed.

Attuma is an amazing defender for me. He’s rank 3 and killing at the level I’m at so far. Won’t take him up to 4 yet as I definitely want my Fury to be the next r4 once I awaken him.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Someone else!!!

I don’t know how to play Moondragon but I do want to learn. She’s duped too.
    She's kinda like Adam in a sense, where you need to play slightly aggressively with intercepts (she is a lot more forgiving with her timers though). Her rotation seems simple enough: intercepts -> sp1 -> intercepts -> sp2. Fast ramp up and massive dmg. Even if you lose her ramp up, you can just build it back up in no time. She'll be great for questing and bg offense.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,361 ★★★
    As a thrinity domino is great. You need red hulk and Masacre.
    smdam38 said:

As a thrinity domino is great. You need red hulk and Masacre.

Do you *need*? I do have Masacre. And Red Hulk but he's not duped or ranked at all. Could make the *thrinity* happen but would probably be a while.
  • Adri5846Adri5846 Member Posts: 55
    Someone else!!!
    Dont sleep on Nick Fury. Great BG defender and very useful in story mode and questing.

U need to awaken him and give some stones...