**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ai retaliating and firing sp3 during your 5 combo? Or any special.

Anyone else had this?

I am pretty sure that when you being hit by the ai, it’s impossible to get off any special?

However, it seems the ai can do it. I’ve had instances where I was mid combo and ai fired sp1 or sp2, and now just had an sp3 fired at me while the graphics were mid combo.

Was stun locking opponent with hulk vs Abs man.

The stun was on, and I decided to allow the stun to end during my combo and string on another sp1 after the 5 combo to lay down another fresh stun.

Between the third and fourth hit of my 5 combo attack, the stun expired as planned. Hulks arm was actually inside abs man. The millisecond the stun expired, the ai threw the sp3, as if the expiration of the stun allowed the ai some window of opportunity and provided it an option to retaliate by allowing it to ignore the hits as if it was indestructible and unstoppable.

The timing of the sp3 seems to be directly in relation to the expiration of the stun.

Sadly I wasn’t recording it, sorry :(

But thought at least I could report the event. The fight occurred during battlegrounds victory track. So I’m pretty sure there was no unusual nodes that can account for that behaviour.

Hoping the upcoming fix will sort this anyways.

Thx :)

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★
    I havent had this happen, thankfully but there have been others that reported almost the exact same thing you have with the stun expiring seeming to open some kind of window of opportunity for retaliation.

Hopefully, Kabam can sort this one out but you know since they say they definitely haven't made any changes to the ai and only have a plan in case they need a plan I'm not too confident in a fix anytime soon