Summoners market currency conversions

HulkbusternoHulkbusterno Member Posts: 49
Hey Kabam, why are the Currency transversions on the online summoners market so over-inflated? Living in an alternative country to the United States, my prices for units and such are different, and the prices in-game are still set. However, the prices for all item on the summoners market fluctuates and has no set price for other currencies. I implore you to set prices in other currencies (Aud please) and allow you to change currencies from within the summoners market itself, so that people living in other countries, where USD is not used, can pay for items in the summoners market without worry of a fluctuating price between when you decide you are going to purchase an item, and when you actually buy it.

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★

Hey Kabam, why are the Currency transversions on the online summoners market so over-inflated? Living in an alternative country to the United States, my prices for units and such are different, and the prices in-game are still set. However, the prices for all item on the summoners market fluctuates and has no set price for other currencies. I implore you to set prices in other currencies (Aud please) and allow you to change currencies from within the summoners market itself, so that people living in other countries, where USD is not used, can pay for items in the summoners market without worry of a fluctuating price between when you decide you are going to purchase an item, and when you actually buy it.

im using € and still can buy in the summoner market at € reduced price
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Buying from Webstore is way cheaper than ingame anyway cause no Fee from Google (Android) or Apple (iOS).

Bundles ingame are like 10$ higher for me.