**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This Month's Side Quests Were A Major Improvement

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
After the previous month's disappointing side quests, I decided to make a thread about it, and express my hope that Kabam will make more engaging side quests in the future.

This months side quests have been a significant improvement over last month's, with 4 different side quests being released, which isn't bad by any means. There was also a coherent overarching theme this month, that being Halloween. The EQ story was simple and short, while the SQ revolved around the Summoned Symbiote. This month also gave newer players the chance to claim the only playable Superior Class champion in the game, and provided the resources to upgrade him. Kabam also brought back the Candy shop, a very popular addition to the MCOC Halloween season. This month's side quests also weren't nearly as repetitive as the previous two month's, with unique paths, rewards, and a week-by-week release format. However, the grinding element wasn't entirely missing this month, as the Klyntar Katalysts SQ still featured repeating paths.

Overall a major improvement over last month, and providing very entertaining side quests for the Halloween season.

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 545 ★★★
    Completely agree.

I know people complained that the quest was a repeat but there are those of us who have been playing this game for two years now, who dont have a summoned symbiote because they missed the last quest and wanted this repeat.

The candy shop was solid with good rewards and the quest had the right amount of engagement each week. The difficulty was ok with some semi tough fights like the Punisher one but wasnt too hard overall.

They got it right this time. Keep it simple with decent rewards and majority will be happy. They overcomplicated it in the middle.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Any SQ which has to be done once a week is plain and simple W.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind more paths, but it's fine this way. Happy with the customizable rewards and weekly format. Spending one hour weekly is perfectly fine by me
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 47

Any SQ which has to be done once a week is plain and simple W.

Totally agree.

And only 4 paths per week also is a big W. We dont have to grind and make SQ boring and repetitive.