**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry dropped input in Battlegrounds & champion bias in drafting

Greetings all. I've noticed recently there is an issue with parry failure, specifically the first parry of the match. I've played this game at a high level for several years, I'm quite familiar with how to parry consistently but the dropped input has me questioning my sanity. I've had it happen a few times in various matches, for some reason in my case especially with Cgr and were it not for his armor buff when hit, I'd have lost half my health by unwillingly eating a full combo at the start of the match due to the dropped parry input.

My second infuriating observation is the unusual drafting bias, specifically for me seeing Quicksilver over and over again in several matches, while rarely seeing my other science champions. Why him specifically? He's a great champion but is typically my last pick out of my science champions due to quickness of finishing the matches & overall counter strength compared to the others. It seems like there is an unusual bias towards certain champions, almost like its intentionally been coded that way based on the least picked champions in a certain class. Surely once or twice may be a coincidence, but four or so times in various matches is certainly not. For instance, I've literally not used Scorpion once this whole season because I almost never see him when I need him.

Anyone else faced these issues?

Comments

• Options
    ZhaZha Posts: 16
    Maybe you should use the shuffle signet more but I'm with 100% on the parries
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130
    Idk where you are at as far as VT or gc but he is a decay champion which counters this seasons meta if you are in gc I'm sure you will not get him as much as an option come Wednesday when the meta changes there but if you are in VT still then I'm sure you will still see him come up often still
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Parry has been a huge issue across all game modes
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Greetings all. I've noticed recently there is an issue with parry failure, specifically the first parry of the match. I've played this game at a high level for several years, I'm quite familiar with how to parry consistently but the dropped input has me questioning my sanity. I've had it happen a few times in various matches, for some reason in my case especially with Cgr and were it not for his armor buff when hit, I'd have lost half my health by unwillingly eating a full combo at the start of the match due to the dropped parry input.

My second infuriating observation is the unusual drafting bias, specifically for me seeing Quicksilver over and over again in several matches, while rarely seeing my other science champions. Why him specifically? He's a great champion but is typically my last pick out of my science champions due to quickness of finishing the matches & overall counter strength compared to the others. It seems like there is an unusual bias towards certain champions, almost like its intentionally been coded that way based on the least picked champions in a certain class. Surely once or twice may be a coincidence, but four or so times in various matches is certainly not. For instance, I've literally not used Scorpion once this whole season because I almost never see him when I need him.

Anyone else faced these issues?

Initial parry fail happens to me too often.