**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is this random unstoppable buff I've encountered?

I've encountered a brief unstoppable buff ( like rhino's charge ) in a fight with ultron and a separate fight with a Luke cage. Is this new? I've not encountered it before. And there was no synergy bonus for it either.

Comments

• Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    What content was it in? If arena or war the person may have had the unfazed mastery.

I’ve noticed it a lot more the last couple weeks. Kabam must have changed their algo for which opponents people fight.
  • Options
    Thanks! It must be a new one.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yeah I have noticed it an awful lot more too.

Not that it's a problem, but I went months without seeing any champ use it, now it's every few arena fights
  • Options
    It just took me by surprise, I haven't checked for new mysteries in so long.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    It's not a new mastery. It was introduced with the despair, deep wounds, assassin masteries. It's on the same tree. Feels like it's been a year since they came out.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used to have despair but it triggered so infrequently I decided it wasn't worth it so used the points in another area.
    It's triggering much more recently, I had it trigger against me in arena twice in one fight
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have also seen it trigger over the last few weeks. Thought it was a bug.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Unfazed mastery
    Although, Ironically I've encountered this with AI and supposedly there's no hidden masteries for AI.
    No unfazed or likeness of it on the node buffs either. *smurk*
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Unfazed mastery
    Although, Ironically I've encountered this with AI and supposedly there's no hidden masteries for AI.
    No unfazed or likeness of it on the node buffs either. *smurk*

BPCW?