**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do we know about the next Titan pool?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Am I correct that Kabam hasn’t revealed any champs when the pool changes in December, besides the few new champs we can infer will be a part of it?

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Morbius and werewolf by night I'd expect to be there
    Red skull is scheduled to have a buff so would put money on him going in. Then it's 3 others if anyone wants to try and guess.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    We know it will be Oct/Nov champs - Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Chee’ilth, Kushala. Plus two existing champs that haven’t yet been released as 7*.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

We know it will be Oct/Nov champs - Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Chee’ilth, Kushala. Plus two existing champs that haven’t yet been released as 7*.

Aren’t the pools 18 champs? So would it be 14 champs or would they pull in some from the basic pool?
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Aren’t the pools 18 champs? So would it be 14 champs or would they pull in some from the basic pool?
    No, a group of 6 rotate in every 2 months, when the oldest group in the Titan rolls into the basic.

All don’t get replaced at once like the 6* featured.
  • Options

TyEdge said:

No, a group of 6 rotate in every 2 months, when the oldest group in the Titan rolls into the basic.

This makes my head hurt a bit. So who are the 6 that would enter the basic from this current pool?
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

This makes my head hurt a bit. So who are the 6 that would enter the basic from this current pool?
    In December, Juggs, Shang Chi, Colossus, Spot, Warlock and Knull will enter the basic.
  • Options
    Well, those are all four of my r4 champs, so I may need to wait that out. R5 200 Crossbones would be a bummer as a 7-star but I think I’ll roll the dice.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★
    If i remember correctly the live stream that introduced ascension there was a bit where they were discussing the new deadpool incursion and in the example that was showcased there was 7* kitty pryde and 7* infamous iron man. This doesn’t mean they will be the next champ but they could be.

If not we will may find out during the new update game next week. Last update the month before spider ham and jabari entered the titan pool they were present in the 7* tab collection page.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    We know that there will indeed be one.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Look, here:

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

If i remember correctly the live stream that introduced ascension there was a bit where they were discussing the new deadpool incursion and in the example that was showcased there was 7* kitty pryde and 7* infamous iron man. This doesn’t mean they will be the next champ but they could be.

If not we will may find out during the new update game next week. Last update the month before spider ham and jabari entered the titan pool they were present in the 7* tab collection page.

I don’t think those champions signal anything. Pretty sure they mentioned Dev/Content Creator accounts have access to all champs as 7*, but it doesn’t mean they will necessarily come out as 7*
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Look, here:

Nice graphic - thank you
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Current Titan pool: Spot, Shang-Chi, Colossus, Warlock, Knull, Juggernaut, Silk, Crossbones, Dani Moonstar, Lady Deathstrike, Hyperion, Kindred, Spider Ham, Photon, Jabari Panther, OG Iron Man, Vox, Gladiator

Spot, Shang Chi, Colossus, Warlock, Knull, Juggernaut will join the basic pool and leave the Titan pool this month

In their place, Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Kushala, and Chee'ilth and two other champs will join the Titan pool. The two mystery champs will be Kabam's choice most likely who havent been released as 7* yet
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Current Titan pool: Spot, Shang-Chi, Colossus, Warlock, Knull, Juggernaut, Silk, Crossbones, Dani Moonstar, Lady Deathstrike, Hyperion, Kindred, Spider Ham, Photon, Jabari Panther, OG Iron Man, Vox, Gladiator

Spot, Shang Chi, Colossus, Warlock, Knull, Juggernaut will join the basic pool and leave the Titan pool this month

In their place, Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Kushala, and Chee'ilth and two other champs will join the Titan pool. The two mystery champs will be Kabam's choice most likely who havent been released as 7* yet

Next change is in December update, so NOT this month.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Every two months, 6 champions will leave Titan, and 6 will enter Titan.

In December, 4 of the champions that enter will be known - the 4 champions released in that two month span (Oct, Nov).
    2 of the champions that enter will be unknown 'old' champions (like Hyperion & Crossbones in one group, or Jabari & Spider-Ham in the latest group).

In December, the 6 champions that will leave are the Community voted champions.
    In February, the Dec/Jan (and maybe Feb since there is only 1 champion in Dec) will enter the pool and the first batch of four 'New' champions will leave the pool.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Next change is in December update, so NOT this month.
    Yes i see my mistake now. Thank you for pointing this out to me, i misread some information