**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

New Progression Title in November!!! This month!!

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
Thoughts? Live stream will give the first details this Friday.

Comments

• Options
    CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Posts: 193
    edited November 2023
    Where are you getting this from I haven’t seen anything nvm I’m an idiot
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,211 ★★★★

Where tho?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,152 ★★★★★
    Bro is living in February 2024 and is somehow making a thread in November 2023
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,133 ★★★★★

Where tho?
    Watch the end of this video

https://x.com/marvelchampions/status/1719837009584255045?s=46&t=GJQLCTl9xF47Pn5L0BNEUA
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I dread to see the requirements for it lol
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I really thought with 8.3 just coming out we were looking at early next year before this dropped. Guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Ainy said:

I dread to see the requirements for it lol

I'm gonna guess 8.4 completion and at least (1-3) number of 7*R3s.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    For next progression level, I'm going with 5 7r2, 100% act 8.3 and Necropolis completion.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,268 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

“You’ll only need 3 r3 7*! And we will be selling r3 gems on cyber weekend for $100 dollars apiece.”

What will happen..l

You're dearming if you think new title will be sold for $300.

Titles are tied to story.
    The new title will be launched with 8.4.
    With the amount of required r3s.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,133 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Go_To said:

“You’ll only need 3 r3 7*! And we will be selling r3 gems on cyber weekend for $100 dollars apiece.”

What will happen..l

lol no way ... although they want it be "exclusive" .. they also want that progression to be filled. why introduce something that NO ONE can achieve from the jump.

My guess .. 3 7R2 .. a few 6R5 and 8.1. that's in line with history.
    I don’t know… 6r5 gems were given out like candy on July 4th and 7r2 mats were easily obtainable with units. I’d put my money on r3 rank ups of some quantity.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,659 ★★★★★
    It be linked to most likely r3 7s like how it was for 6s we never had r5 5s for a title it was 6r3s so i can see it being 7r3s
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I don't see 7r3 as a requirement because Kabam is pushing new player progression. They want new players to see title as obtainable in near future.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    2StarKing said:

I don't see 7r3 as a requirement because Kabam is pushing new player progression. They want new players to see title as obtainable in near future.

But not as much as they want money lol i'm concerced they will sell r3 in CW and make the requirements be rank 3
    Not saying that will be the case, but i'm genuinely scared
    Crossing my fingers that it'll be rank 2
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    I really hope it's not 7*R3. At most 3 7*R2
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 88 ★★
    Won't be surprised if they make it require atleast 1 single rank 3 7 star since you can get that from necropolis completion, which also happens to be releasing this month.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,152 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

Go_To said:

What will happen..l

lol no way ... although they want it be "exclusive" .. they also want that progression to be filled. why introduce something that NO ONE can achieve from the jump.

My guess .. 3 7R2 .. a few 6R5 and 8.1. that's in line with history.
    I don’t know… 6r5 gems were given out like candy on July 4th and 7r2 mats were easily obtainable with units. I’d put my money on r3 rank ups of some quantity.
    I could see it being 2 rank 3's to push people to explore Necropolis. I don't think the timing of this announcement and the drop of the Necropolis is a coincidence
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    My guess for the requirements is 8.3 100%, and either 3-5 7* r2s, or one 7* r3 if they go that direction. I originally thought they’d wait until 8.4 for the next progression but no surprise they want it released before cyber weekend lol.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,659 ★★★★★

My guess for the requirements is 8.3 100%, and either 3-5 7* r2s, or one 7* r3 if they go that direction. I originally thought they’d wait until 8.4 for the next progression but no surprise they want it released before cyber weekend lol.

This was my thought it be 8.4 and be 3 r3 7s but now thinking might be just 1 r3 7 and 8.3
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 268 ★★★
    Absolute dirt move to introduce it right on the month for cyber deals and without earlier notice of requirements. Best outcome would be to cap paragon as the highest tier for cyber deals and only have the new progression affect further offers onwards.