**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lady deathstrike worth ranking?

Similar thread vs guardian but I’m wondering as I just pulled a 6 star.

if I have r4 nimrod r4 warlock r3 omega r3 Idoom r3 shuri r3 ultron r3 ghost then I feel I have mutant killers and top tier techs coming out my ying yang

Is she worth resources? She’s def cool but does she fill a niche? Good on defence?

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I have a 7*. I see needs awakening and high sig. Without that damage isn't good enough for BG. Else it's fine to rankup and fun to play. Her regen from sps is good.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I've got a 6*r4 sig200 lady D. She is great for questing and bg offense. I don't really put her on defense much tbh. Definitely needs the investment, but if you enjoy playing her, then why not?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I have a 7*. I see needs awakening and high sig. Without that damage isn't good enough for BG. Else it's fine to rankup and fun to play. Her regen from sps is good.

Agree.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    People don't realize what an elite counter she is for some of the worst mutant defenders in BG's.

Yes, she is absolutely worth taking up duped and sig'd.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    BeastDad said:

People don't realize what an elite counter she is for some of the worst mutant defenders in BG's.

Exactly. Not just mutants, I've taken hulking, abs man, etc with her too. She's very good.
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Does she do something that nimrod, omega, warlock, Idoom or og Ironman can’t? As far as elite mutant counters go?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

Exactly. Not just mutants, I've taken hulking, abs man, etc with her too. She's very good.
    Yeah I maybe undersold her a little, she's an easy R4 candidate in my opinion just for her counter to Weapon X, Domino, Bishop, etc.
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Yeah I maybe undersold her a little, she's an easy R4 candidate in my opinion just for her counter to Weapon X, Domino, Bishop, etc.
    But if I already have strong counters for those mutants would she be worth it still.

Hmm hulkling and Absman you say?
    That is interesting. I will do some testing against those kind of defenders and see

Thx guys for the input