Options

Just a tiny Psycho-Man Buff,i could rework his synergies but would take more work and Just thosnges

You guys chose if keeps the armor or not,or just low the efects

Comments

• Options

Himself ins't bigger than a adult Hand,thats why i talked about his Suit,i could also increase the crit resistence to 60% instead of 40%
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Nah
  • Options

Nah

Why? The unique thing he needs is basic attack Damage
  • Options

Nah

Do u really think so? My Psycho man is a r5 ascended, yeah, but still I think the basic attacks damage is not nearly his problem, 20K heavy attack is pretty cool imo and basic attacks aren't his focus anyway... don't you think it's more problematic how you have so much utillity for him but if you want to maintain your damage you HAVE to switch between modes every now and then which prevents him from using his modes for its fullest? Not to mention if you want more dmg than just the furies you have to use only Hate mode... what I suggest is that they will add his other modes too kinds of damage uniques to them, just like Shock in Hate, and also the sp2 furies should trigger in every mode/he will have a mechanic that allows you to lock his modes mid fight, say you double tap the block and then even if you finish with a light, you won't change modes

I have a thread I've made with suggestions, wanna read it?
  • Options
    GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 78
    edited November 2023

Nah

Do u really think so? My Psycho man is a r5 ascended, yeah, but still I think the basic attacks damage is not nearly his problem, 20K heavy attack is pretty cool imo and basic attacks aren't his focus anyway... don't you think it's more problematic how you have so much utillity for him but if you want to maintain your damage you HAVE to switch between modes every now and then which prevents him from using his modes for its fullest? Not to mention if you want more dmg than just the furies you have to use only Hate mode... what I suggest is that they will add his other modes too kinds of damage uniques to them, just like Shock in Hate, and also the sp2 furies should trigger in every mode/he will have a mechanic that allows you to lock his modes mid fight, say you double tap the block and then even if you finish with a light, you won't change modes

Soo,Just get furies in all the modes and be able to change the modes by Tap Tap Block 2 times?

You needed him to get ascended and R5 for a 20K heavy when he should be doing that on R3?

Do you know a R5 Ascend medium would hit like that,right?

You can make a damage Comparison and you will see that is one of his problems like other characters,Sauron or Mangog for example
  • Options

Nah

Bro,Is your Psycho-Man a 6 stars?
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★
    I honestly think all he needs is the ability to either break block on his 4th light attack in the block mode or at least phase for a second. If you play into his modes and get his furies up he does a respectable amount of damage given that he has some of the most powerful ai control in the game as well as his sig being pretty clutch in the right situation, it's literally just that it's really easy to get stuck in his block stance without being able to switch because if you do 4 lights into block you're just gonna get punished. This kinda feels like you haven't actually played him that much you're just giving him a ton of extra utility and damage without thinking about how it works, like having to do 5 sp2's for max damage whilst cycling through is stances is pretty rough
  • Options

I honestly think all he needs is the ability to either break block on his 4th light attack in the block mode or at least phase for a second. If you play into his modes and get his furies up he does a respectable amount of damage given that he has some of the most powerful ai control in the game as well as his sig being pretty clutch in the right situation, it's literally just that it's really easy to get stuck in his block stance without being able to switch because if you do 4 lights into block you're just gonna get punished. This kinda feels like you haven't actually played him that much you're just giving him a ton of extra utility and damage without thinking about how it works, like having to do 5 sp2's for max damage whilst cycling through is stances is pretty rough

Yeap,Tap Tap on your own Block to change modes

Ok thats understanble
  • Options

Nah

Soo,Just get furies in all the modes and be able to change the modes by Tap Tap Block 2 times?

You needed him to get ascended and R5 for a 20K heavy when he should be doing that on R3?

You can make a damage Comparison and you will see that is one of his problems like other characters,Sauron or Mangog for example
    Tap to lock ur current mode...
    Yes it's a 6* and even if it isn't the best it's the basic attacks dmg isn't nearly his biggest problem
  • Options

Nah

Yes it's a 6* and even if it isn't the best it's the basic attacks dmg isn't nearly his biggest problem
    Bro,Ascended R5 heavy doing 20K is too weak,Thats what most of R3-4 Does on basic medium

"basic attack Damage ins't nearly his biggest issues"

Thats the Main reason Most people doens't play him, beaucase even if he has one of the best control in the game his Damage doens't trade,They tryied to Buff him and made no difference
    His unique reliable damage source is his shocks
    and thats makes even worst beaucase you can found that on other Techs in better Scale

Basic Damage afects a Champion and how Poeple look at him
    Mangog have a great Ultility but his Basic Damage whiout ascending and R5 doens't get in normal Damage level,Sauron 3 unique realm problems are,Basic attack Damage,RNG for his abilities and Modes duration

• Options

Nah

Bro,Ascended R5 heavy doing 20K is too weak,Thats what most of R3-4 Does on basic medium

Thats the Main reason Most people doens't play him, beaucase even if he has one of the best control in the game his Damage doens't trade,They tryied to Buff him and made no difference
    and thats makes even worst beaucase you can found that on other Techs in better Scale

Mangog have a great Ultility but his Basic Damage whiout ascending and R5 doens't get in normal Damage level,Sauron 3 unique realm problems are,Basic attack Damage,RNG for his abilities and Modes duration

U r saying Archangel is a bad champion?
  • Options

Nah

U r saying Archangel is a bad champion?
    ??????? Archangel doens't even use other attack s besides his heavy,also his Damage over time cover his whole Damage and also the Ability accuracy reduction

Also he is a Short fights Champion and outside of content like BGs he ins't doing much as he does with his toxins

Psycho-Man Man use his Basics most of the time and his unique good Damage source is the Shock that even then ins't enough to cover his weak to Mid damage in other attacks