Let’s speculate about how much completing/exploring Necropolis will cost

2»

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 884 ★★★
    DLL saying that if you’re good enough you can solo every fight makes me believe that there’s no “die now”, or at least if there one, it can be avoided through skillful play. If that’s the case, I’ll be really happy
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★

DLL saying that if you’re good enough you can solo every fight makes me believe that there’s no “die now”, or at least if there one, it can be avoided through skillful play. If that’s the case, I’ll be really happy

That would definitely be great, but I think we might need a 6 star relic equipped for that. Hopefully 5 star will be enough, though.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

We know there's a die now. It can be prolonged, theoretically could be fully avoided with very specific champs
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Fight a champ with 2.400.000 PI?

You're confusing alliance raids with necropolis. Their PI in necropolis isn't in the millions
    Yeah, I clicked Insightful on your reply, but I do remember Kabam Summoners Showdown and they presenting Necropolis with Champs like this.
    Found a video about Necropolis (to be released Nov,15) and took this screenshot 👍

Link= https://youtu.be/FATBW0GeG0s?si=kSFMxVWSxxzPyFVh
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    As much as many won't like it, I do feel a handful of champs will def make runs easier/cheaper (Kate, Shuri, Zemo, etc). So unfortunately for some, it doesn't even become a skill issue so much, but more of a "I don't even have this effin champ!" issue.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Anybody see this and think "these defenders are gonna hit hard AF..." 😅
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    everyone .. and I do mean EVERYONE will consult the undefeated Unit Man ... the same as they did for Abyss. how "skilled" can one be when Unit Man is in play. so the question is who's going to be faster with their $.

to do this content .. and Kabam knows this ... you will 100% spend something. i waited a long while before i did Abyss and ended up right around 300 units or something like that .. nowhere near what it was when Abyss launched. my plan is the same with Necro. wait and wait .. and then wait some more lol.

no rush for me.