**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the better Mystic Champion out of all these?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
Who is the better Mystic Champion?

Who is the better Mystic Champion out of all these? 117 votes

Symbiote Supreme
5%
DOKTOROKTOPUSAleorPikolucaptain_rogerso_oSleepyBear21KLZ 7 votes
Wiccan
37%
PantherusNZTendersquadVegeta9001captaincushSw0rdMasterLucky7LucianoRepto23Kpratish1997Denzel116DaemonflameZeezoosLight_StormDeaconmgj0630VbnmeEwell65SSS69GardoshBeastDadIRQMadTing123 44 votes
Spidey Supreme
27%
SnakeEyes69KeonexDanielRandIl_CuocoManup456Justcause102CASrinivasAyden_noah1OGAvengerMagnusRFightErcarretRenaxqqHippoSleek_Javengersunit24ahmynutsTheBair123BlackTuranAshacekarThePredator1001Final_Order 32 votes
Wong
0%
doggy 1 vote
Guillotine
0%
iwoso 1 vote
Diablo
27%
zuffyAdvSCP1504SidDDragon_Sham_Powerofpain1001MaratoxItsClobberinTimeReignkingTWWinterFieldsDrauglinShenkFerahgoShepOakenshieldSUPREME77qm44JT_SupremeNight_RiderN0mad 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    People sleep on this one.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    The og
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Diablo
    Depends what you need them for, but diablo is really great, powerful self healing, customizable utility that only costs a little bit more time of ramp up. One of the big wins of the buff program.
  • Options
    Spidey Supreme
    Woah! Seems like Diablo really is great!
    My personal fav is Sorc Spidey
  • Options
    Spidey Supreme
    Who is easy to use?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    I was hoping Doom was on here so it's be a no-brainer and I wouldn't have to think.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Wiccan
    The voting % is pretty accurate, Wiccan and Diablo are pretty close depending on the need for them.
  • Options
    Where is Claire?
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Diablo

Woah! Seems like Diablo really is great!
    My personal fav is Sorc Spidey

Diablo is arguably the best mystic if you use recoil masteries. He can heal and mitigate damage with liquid courage instead of taking damage
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 505 ★★★
    Wiccan is the most versatile of the champs listed. His neutralize is amazing and makes him worth the rank up alone. He also hard counters common cosmic defenders like Hulkling and Gorr. In many ways a 6r5 Wiccan and 6r5 Doom will counter thise defenders in the same amount of time in battlegrounds when being used by an expert player.

A lot of people swear by Diablo but as a non suicide player, i find him average. I get that his value is extemely high with suicides but there are a lot of non suicide players who get confused with why he is so well rated.

Symbiote and Spidey supreme are good attackers and defenders but they really shine in specific scenarios. I wont call them allround mystic attackers like Diablo (with suicides) and Wiccan.

It therefore depends on what you value. I value all round ability more than anything because taking them on a quest to counter a wide variety of nodes and defenders is important to me. That way Wiccan is the clear winner assuming suicides is not an option.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    Spidey Supreme
    i am a fan of spider supreme
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Diablo
    If suicides, Diablo. If not, Wiccan
  • Options
    Spidey Supreme
    Guys! I put up only these Options coz I only have these Mystics.
    I need to see whom to Rank up