**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Event Quest Energy Increase

13»

Comments

• Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 502 ★★★
    Early june
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 294

Hey Guys, the team has confirmed that this increase was not intended and will be fixed for next month. In the meantime, we'll be sending out some Energy Refills to make up for the issue this month.

Have these refills been sent? This month's event quest ends in a couple of days. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★

Hey Guys, the team has confirmed that this increase was not intended and will be fixed for next month. In the meantime, we'll be sending out some Energy Refills to make up for the issue this month.

Have these refills been sent? This month's event quest ends in a couple of days. @Kabam Miike
    They have been sent, like 2 weeks ago? Maybe longer? 6 of them
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    since this has been brought back…
    @_Rick87_ how’d the shoe eating go?
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Mdowney80 said:

Will we be getting these refills before the end of the event?

We did get them? I got an in game mail with (I think) 6 full energy refills a little while back for this.

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★

Mdowney80 said:

Will we be getting these refills before the end of the event?

We did get them? I got an in game mail with (I think) 6 full energy refills a little while back for this.

Can confirm, we did already get these.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★