Options

Aw ?

Did anyone else not get your defenders auto placed even though you have had the auto placement setup for god knows how long? Is this a bug or something that I missed in recent mail?

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 133
    Did your alliance move up or down tiers Did you have your defense set in all 3 tiers you could place them in?
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185

Did your alliance move up or down tiers Did you have your defense set in all 3 tiers you could place them in?

No we’ve been in the same tier ever since I can remember. We usually just place in the middle tier or”normal “ difficulty.
  • Options

This is the one where they’re placed correctly but then I go to join attack they’re not there? I haven’t had any issues with auto join placement since auto was implemented
  • Options

No we’ve been in the same tier ever since I can remember. We usually just place in the middle tier or”normal “ difficulty.
    OK cause my alliance has experienced random ppls defenders not being there from 1 war to the next we just have our guys check every so often to make sure they are still there
  • Options

OK cause my alliance has experienced random ppls defenders not being there from 1 war to the next we just have our guys check every so often to make sure they are still there
    I think I’ve figured out the issue. We’re not all placed in the same difficulty map. Thanks for your help. I’ve sent a message to everyone so hopefully they will understand
  • Options
    Glad you were able to get it figured out
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    We have had good luck placing in all 3 difficulties. It's maddening though that leaders cant remove placed defenders when folks dont join the attack so others who are keen to can join. So very frustrating and a huge downside to auto-enlistment.
  • Options
    Magonus said:

We have had good luck placing in all 3 difficulties. It's maddening though that leaders cant remove placed defenders when folks dont join the attack so others who are keen to can join. So very frustrating and a huge downside to auto-enlistment.

I agree as an officer we should beable to remove the defenders if person doesnt join attack