**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yondu Ability Accuracy?

I can’t seem to find ANY reason (both in game and in the forums) that explains why Yondu is able to bypass ability accuracy. It seems pretty random but sometimes when I parry him (the word “parry” comes up any everything) he doesn’t get stunned and just ignores it. Why does this happen? I don’t see anything in his info that says he bypassed others’ ability accuracy, just that he increases his own on certain attacks.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    You can parry his light attacks but it won’t stun him. His uses an arrow on the light attacks so you don’t parry him but instead the arrow. You can parry his dash attacks though and stun him
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    He’s not bypassing ability accuracy. The reason you can parry and not stun is the same reason you can parry a special and not stun them. Yondu’s first light attack is a yaks arrow projectile, and like specials, you can’t parry-stun a projectile attack. You still perform a parry with the reduced damage, but no stun.

If you want to parry-stun Yondu, make him charge at you from a distance. His medium (dash) attack is not a projectile and you’ll be able to stun it every time.
  • GamerMalidosGamerMalidos Posts: 37
    Okay, part of me think that makes sense.

But another part of me says it makes no sense at all.

Doctor Strange doesn’t even ACTUALLY HIT YOU AT ALL with anything physical on his heavy OR his light, yet he can be parried. Also, Mephisto can be parried even though his heavy is a fire blast and his light is his whip.

What’s with the lack of consistency?

I’m fine if they want that to be the reason why, I just don’t get why suddenly this applies to only Yondu’s light attack when other champs would fall into the same category.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange hits you physically with energy damage