**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New event today !!!

I suddenly notice a new event coming today

Comments

• Options
    RockingtechRockingtech Posts: 15
    Whats that
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★
    What new event?
  • Options

• Options
    Coming in just 1 hr later according to store
  • Options
    I think thats for the crystal they brought out for 7 star captain marvel or featured crystals of captain marvel movie photon and kamala khan
  • Options
    Any info dropping @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    They said event not crystal
  • Options
    Tbh no idea as if there was an event it be posted by now no?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★

They said event not crystal

It may very well just be some p2w offers and call it an "event". We usually get that from time to time
  • Options
    Lol raises d bars for some time 😂
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    I got these solo objectives since I'm still only Conqueror. Pleased with my free 4* Photon since I didn't have her.
  • Options
    WeXz5WeXz5 Posts: 13
    edited November 2023
    The app store uses "event" differently than we do in game.

To a non-Summoner a "new event" would be something new taking place in the game. To all of you experienced Summoners you know an "event" as a specific set of in-game content, rewards, etc.

There are solo objectives to align with the Marvels, but they are targeting new accounts.

There should be new events for the finale of Loki season 2 too, and would love a free 4* photon as the event only targets new accounts, what a shame, does that not meant that current players are not new to the event too ? Hell, everyone should be able to enjoy a new event instead of it being calculated and targetted at newer players …
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 978 ★★★
    If you really want a 4* Photon, you should do arena. I do like free stuff though…
    I do agree it will be nice to have some events to tie into the recent shows like Loki and the Marvels.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Thank You for the Post...although it wasn't Useful, Got something from Kabam Mike that Objectives are coming
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Well excuse me for living apparently i had a life which led me to not have enough time to squeeze in for a long time to grind in the arenas … My main point though was why is not everyone included in the new tie-in events instead only being targetted at newer players were for the tie-in events, please help me understand 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️ …

Thanks & Peace out 🙏
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    the solo objectives were ludicrously easy and any cav+ player would be whinging about how easy they were, since they were: open 3 crystals (you got 3 PHCs in an in-game mail with a free 4* Kamala), rank up a champion, win 5 fights with Kamala, win 5(i think) fights in Incursions with Kamala, Photon or Cap Marvel and complete 3 of those objectives. You got a 4* Photon, another 4* Kamala, a 4* Cap Marvel and a 4* nexus, plus a bunch of energy refills, about 90k gold, a generic 4* awakening gem and a bunch of t3b and t2c cats and some iso.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    WeXz5 said:

Well excuse me for living apparently i had a life which led me to not have enough time to squeeze in for a long time to grind in the arenas … My main point though was why is not everyone included in the new tie-in events instead only being targetted at newer players were for the tie-in events, please help me understand 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️ …

Thanks & Peace out 🙏

Fun fact: events tend to generate interest in potential new customers. I got into the game after CA Civil War, for example. And, as you can guess, you don't turn into a jaded MCOC lifer unless you get into and stay into the game in the first place, hence the rewards aimed for this subset of customers. That's the standard operating procedure for every biz.

Now that you know, feel free to continue enjoying your non-arena playing life.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @klobberintyme in case you had failed to understand, i was only asserting & pointing out, i was not able to grind during the time photon was in arenas . Does not meant that i do not grind arenas from time to time or i do not play arenas at all …

Now that you know, feel free to continue enjoying every aspect of this game that it has to offer, in your life as well and cheers to that 🥂
  • Options
    My account doesn't have the Marvels event....You can get a 4* Photon with it I am less worried about the free 4* Carl Manvers or 4* Kamala Khan but getting Photon would be a nice get.