Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why is Kate Bishop taking damage over time as a decay attacker in battlegrounds?

I did one fight with Morbius and took no damage with 7 shocks on me, next fight I use Kate and almost die from damage over time, why?

The fight was Kate vs Nick Fury not sure if that matters

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    Was there active debuffs before the dot was applied
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    You have to constanly have debuffs on the defender. since its nick fury, it will be harder since you can’t place the withers on a non-stevie pill tag. Passives dont count either.
  • Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
    Bendy said:

On the defender or me? I can't remember but yea I think I partied and placed the random debuff on him iirc can't say for certain
  • Options
    Dangerx17 said:

Bendy said:

On the defender or me? I can't remember but yea I think I partied and placed the random debuff on him iirc can't say for certain
    On them
  • Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
    Bendy said:

Dangerx17 said:

Bendy said:

On them
    Hard to remember but during his second phase he removes everything anyway

• Options
    Dangerx17 said:

Bendy said:

Dangerx17 said:

Bendy said:

On them
    Hard to remember but during his second phase he removes everything anyway

Then thats why then he didnt have any debuffs as u only take 0 damage if they have active debuffs if 0 u take the full dot damage
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,295 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

You have to constanly have debuffs on the defender. since its nick fury, it will be harder since you can’t place the withers on a non-stevie pill tag. Passives dont count either.

Thanks for pointing this out. For the life of me, all these nodes gave me a headache to try to figure it out and track of.

With this current setup, you have to keep track of 5 different things: Sugar pill Defenders, Non-sugar pill Defenders, Bleed/Shock immune attackers, Decay attackers that need the placebo-wither interaction, and Decay attackers that don't need the placebo-wither interaction..

Its pretty annoying that the Attacker node doesn't give them the benefit all the time. That way you can just shut your brain off, and use Decay attackers against all BG defenders.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,755 ★★★★★
    You need three debuffs on the defender to take no damage. Plus when fury enters second life the bleed/shock scale with his fury so watch out