**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

T2 primordial dust

For this month side quest paragon only get 100 T2 primordial dust from big spender solo event because I’m not seeing any other way to get it and we don’t have access to thronebreaker rewards this month???

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    Yes, only 100
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 56
    Damn and I was so ready for my next ascension
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★

From the way I see it, Kabam may be doing 100 T2 Primordial Dust Monthly for Paragon Players. Not sure if this is a permanent decision, but It does seem like it may be the case.

More on the point, I'm expecting 200 a month for the next progression, forgot the name😂
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 56
    Last 2 months we got 200 so why this month can’t we get another ascension because after the sales everyone going to have rank 3 7 stars
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★

Last 2 months we got 200 so why this month can’t we get another ascension because after the sales everyone going to have rank 3 7 stars

In September, yoy got it because it was special cap event
    In past month you got only 10 0 from event, rest 100 is from 8.3 exploration
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,773 ★★★★★
    There are some available in the Summoner's Market...that is If you don't mind throwing a little cash to overpriced and underwhelming resources 😂

https://store.playcontestofchampions.com/