**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Полое битвы один большой баг

What's going on, when you go to play, your opponent is standing in the corner, just standing there for 20-30 seconds. Or when you go for a special attack, it doesn’t work, you run away from him for 30 seconds. Now he came in and immediately became unstoppable, right away, I already have 5 of these blue power-ups hanging on me, I haven’t made a hit yet, but I already have 5 power-ups and he’s already unstoppable, that’s what it is. And every fight something happens that prevents you from winning. Opponents kill ntmz in 20 seconds, champions with 300,000 health, by ordinary Persians, not tops. They just killed Luke Cage in 19 seconds, looked at 15 blows, 250,000 were demolished, how does he hit 17,000 per blow? There are no such champions, but every second player kills. Cheaters? Why don't complaints work then, there is a complain button, you press it and nothing happens

Сage was not pumped up, nothing was strengthened, 19 seconds, that is, it took out 13,000 per second, plus he received 5 hits, which is 5 seconds, 2-3 seconds for breaks between series, a total of 11 seconds. I got a 4/55 champion killed in 11 seconds?

Comments

• Options
    Why are you hiding character ratings, for what? What was not clear that these were cheaters? Otherwise, why hide the rating?