**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let's give Beast a chance!

He's listed as 1 of the worst champ (if not the worst) of all MCOC... BUT WHY?
Iconic figure of mutants, one of the smartest of all champs in that great game, can be an powerfull, skilled and acrobatic fighter!
Give him a rework like Iron Man get please!

Fierce like Werewolf but intelligent as Mr Fantastic.
Get back to the retro comics design with the V-shape head fur.
Can also be dress as a scientist with glasses.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    So you're saying you want us to lose out on a potentially new character just so Beast could get an Iron Man like rework? I don't hate it but you better be really, really good to justify that kind of buff
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    That's a cool idea
    Nightcrawler tho
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

So you're saying you want us to lose out on a potentially new character just so Beast could get an Iron Man like rework? I don't hate it but you better be really, really good to justify that kind of buff

Beast is a very cool character that is very bad in game, also one of my favorite X-Men but he is too bad to be useful anywhere
  • Options
    PyroFNPyroFN Posts: 6
    I feel the same for Jean Grey. Like, when you compare her to characters like Thanos, Galan, and others, you get a sense of underwhelming-ness. I am not saying her moveset is bad. Just possibly a little outdated.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 171
    All we are saying is give Beast a chance ❤️
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 171
    And peace also ✊