Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Prime gaming

What happens or how do you redeem if your email for your prime account is different from your mcoc email

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    You just log in your prime then hit claim and it launches the game and gives you rewards. You don't have to enter any mcoc details.

Only tricky thing is for people who run multiple accounts, make sure you have the right one logged in before you claim.
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    Had right account logged in , follows links from game to prime gaming but not received rewards still
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    Why is this offer not working cannot locate on prime
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I googled “prime gaming” and it went to a different page than the regular amazon prime page. You shouldn’t follow a random link from a forum so I won’t post it, just search it and find the one that takes you to prime gaming and not the general amazon prime page.

I had to “activate prime gaming” which just took one click, then I searched marvel in the search bar and this was the only game that came up.