**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event Quest Sasquatch

With the regen and unblockable, the Sasquatch boss a grind for me at TB. What champs, strategies are you using to get past him?

Thanks in advance for help.

Comments

• Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    There have been several threads about this… here’s a summary of one

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    Post your roster
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Spider-Man Classic ;)
  • Options
    LordValekLordValek Posts: 17
    Zemo worked for me quite well.
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    Sassy the new BG Matchmaking is unfair lmfao
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    Void for me
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Thanks for the tips and list. I have to get better at dealing with unblockable. I have a maxed Herc, and a high doom and KP, but want to try to be a more strategic player.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Used Fixit for the long bleeds, no more unstoppable
  • Options
    This is the worst fight ever. Had him to 30-40% multiple times for him to just fully regenerate. I'm just waiting until next event..
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Xman19 said:

This is the worst fight ever. Had him to 30-40% multiple times for him to just fully regenerate. I'm just waiting until next event..

why dont u just bring a heal block ?
  • Options
    Xman19Xman19 Posts: 6
    edited November 2023
    MiniMF said:

Xman19 said:

why dont u just bring a heal block ?
    I tried Warlock, Torch, Titania.
    He goes unstoppable too often and it allows him to regenerate because the heal blocks fall off.
    And if you parry him to often then faulter makes you miss. I mean come on.
    Not to mention energy damage heals him....and he has life steal...

• Options
    Despair mastery is your friend, then you just need someone who spams a lot of bleed and you've taken care of both unstoppable and regen. Personally I used Morbius and he made the fight really easy. Archangel would be a solid choice as well, Quicksilver should work fine since he has slow and even without despair, you just need to time the whiplashes to expire when wrath ends for burst instakill.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 483 ★★★
    Titania
  • Options
    Qwenpool is underrated in this particular fight. I feel blades bleeds don’t last long enough. Nick fury would help. I would take 2 of your best mystics to get you to Sasquatch. Then these champs in addition: hit monkey, qwenpool, baron Z, squirrel girl, Ronin (skilled),
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Try Scorpion with the toad synergy. His stings will block out healing with despair, and every heavy with the toad synergy inflicts a slow. Healing and unstoppable countered :)
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    I'll try those all. Thank you