Odin in Battlegrounds?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
So I got lucky and pulled this guy, and I've looked into how to play him for most content. However, his damage rotation seems to be a bit long and doesn't seem like the best for Battlegrounds. So, I was wondering if there's a shorter damage rotation that might be better. I've seen people use him in BGs so I'm assuming they're doing something differently, right?

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

So I got lucky and pulled this guy, and I've looked into how to play him for most content. However, his damage rotation seems to be a bit long and doesn't seem like the best for Battlegrounds. So, I was wondering if there's a shorter damage rotation that might be better. I've seen people use him in BGs so I'm assuming they're doing something differently, right?

You’re lucky, he’s gonna be insane in necro
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

You’re lucky, he’s gonna be insane in necro
    That would be nice. I've got the 1-2 gem ready to use prior to going in if people see some luck with him. I took mine into EQ the other day on some of the cosmic maps and I forgot how **** that sp2 is on low health pools.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    I would trade my 7* Warlock for him. That's how badly I want the 7* Odin.