**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki Featured Grand Master Crystals?

With Loki being the next featured champion, will you be running Loki Featured GrandMaster Crystals like you did 2 weeks ago when Hulk was featured champ? If you are, will this crystal contain 5* versions of recently featured champions such as Hela, Thor and Blade?

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    With Loki being the next featured champion, will you be running Loki Featured GrandMaster Crystals like you did 2 weeks ago when Hulk was featured champ? If you are, will this crystal contain 5* versions of recently featured champions such as Hela, Thor and Blade?

Did the Hulk one have them?If so,The same applies to Loki.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I don't think so.

The reason being, even though Hulk's an older champion, this was the FIRST time Hulk ever had an arena, so he had his featured 3,4 and 5*(GM) crystals.

Loki's been in arenas already.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    *duplicate comment- delete this mods*
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    It was up to x5 when the arenas were one week long.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    I don't think so.

The reason being, even though Hulk's an older champion, this was the FIRST time Hulk ever had an arena, so he had his featured 3,4 and 5*(GM) crystals.

Loki's been in arenas already.

hulk already had an arena, back when the game first came out. you probably weren't playing yet or you would have remembered.
    if i remembered correctly, you could go up to x7 in arenas and then it was cut to x3.
    Spino wrote: »
    It was up to x5 when the arenas were one week long.

Oh,The good times.
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    Judging by the 5* Morningstar that I didn't land on i'm going to speculate they do in fact contain the more recently featured champions