**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Champ PI- dumb questions ahead

_Bluest_Blu__Bluest_Blu_ Posts: 32
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Heya I was just wondering how people get their rosters PI’s so high. For context Im Paragon- 100% 8.3, still working on 8.1 and 8.2. I wont flood the post with my entire roster but heres just a basic idea

I have this issue im specifically asking for input because as you can see my top champs have a doom and moleman. Herc Doom and Moleman are my only r5s but my mole man is seriously lacking in PI compared to Doom by only a 80 sig difference. I doubt 80 sig would make up for 4,000 pi.

anyone got any tips for pi? if it’s something along the lines of masteries what is your guy’s setups?

Comments

• Options

Some Champs just have low ones.

I am aware of that and i know theres the opposite end of the spectrum with silver surfer i believe?? I just see molemen in peoples rosters in bg rocking solid 22k range and was wondering if there is something i can do to compete with that or if Im just unlucky and rolled one with low pi
  • Options

Everyone’s champs are the same, there is no roll for stats like some other games. PI is impacted by masteries a lot.

you know of some mastery set ups that boost you quite nicely? I know suicides are a option and would benefit moleman which is a plus because my go to team is herc, bp, morbius and moleman but I find them to be really annoying. if thats the only way though Ill put up with recoil and other stuff like that

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★

Some Champs just have low ones.

I am aware of that and i know theres the opposite end of the spectrum with silver surfer i believe?? I just see molemen in peoples rosters in bg rocking solid 22k range and was wondering if there is something i can do to compete with that or if Im just unlucky and rolled one with low pi
    The recoil tree mastery in offense boosts pi a lot
    The salve mastery in defense is useless,but provides great pi enhancements.
    The will power tree mastery is great for pi too
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 716 ★★★★

Everyone’s champs are the same, there is no roll for stats like some other games. PI is impacted by masteries a lot.

you know of some mastery set ups that boost you quite nicely? I know suicides are a option and would benefit moleman which is a plus because my go to team is herc, bp, morbius and moleman but I find them to be really annoying. if thats the only way though Ill put up with recoil and other stuff like that

There is no point or benefit to PI. Don’t turn on masteries you don’t like just for PI
    Except for arena. If you are an arena grinder, recoil masteries are basically required
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★

There is no point or benefit to PI. Don’t turn on masteries you don’t like just for PI
    Except for arena. If you are an arena grinder, recoil masteries are basically required
    Does this matter that much? I always assumed people turned them on for arena to end fights faster. I didn’t realize it made enough of a points difference to be worth changing.

Clearly I’m not an arena grinder.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 327 ★★★
    I think PI does matter for Arena points, but I’m not sure the difference is significant compared to the ‘win faster’ effect of having the recoil tree.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 716 ★★★★

Does this matter that much? I always assumed people turned them on for arena to end fights faster. I didn’t realize it made enough of a points difference to be worth changing.

Clearly I’m not an arena grinder.
    It does affect the points earned, but as @Feuerschwer pointed out, it's more useful for the speed increase. I haven't done arena without them for long enough I couldn't tell you how much points you gain from having them though