**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are you at in BG and your Solos Score

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
I just reached Diamond I, No Plan to push for Vibranium
My Solo Score is around 495k Points

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Gamma 3, 645k points.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Gamma 3, 450k points exactly, 5k+ Elder Marks left, already hoarding them for the next season with boosted rewards 😉
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Gamma 3, 450k points exactly, 5k+ Elder Marks left, already hoarding them for the next season with boosted rewards 😉

Genius...I'm doing the same...except I only have 250 left 😆 🤣 😂
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    Vibranium II, 2/5, I've got 406k points
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    460k quantum II
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

Gamma 3, 645k points.

To the goofball that disagreed 🥴

Lmao
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,043 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Thomildo said:

Uru 3, 451k

I feel that image of Coffey, man. I waited a bit this season and got into GC during this last phase. Totally had to redo my deck with some less than ideal champs, and then dealing with "who's immune? who's partially immune? who's not immune but Decay? who's Sugar Pill defender and who's not?"

Got exhausting there towards the end and then it was a constant '1 step forward, 2 step backwards' grind from Uru 3 to Uru 1 (my last match for 450k got me there, so that's where I'm going to let lie). Will save my 4k marks for next season.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Still Uru III and 465K+ I think—hit 450K about two weeks ago and have played for objectives with energy since.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    455K, Uru 3
    First time getting into GC because I wanted that Guilly piece
  • Options
    Warlock14Warlock14 Posts: 27
    I just reached gladiater circuit 1st time am i missing something? is there additional reward for uru in battlegrounds season rewards when it ends?
    i didnt know much about gladiator circuit, so please feel free to guide me.
    how many wins do i have to get to get another rank higher than uru? how it works?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Warlock14 said:

I just reached gladiater circuit 1st time am i missing something? is there additional reward for uru in battlegrounds season rewards when it ends?
    i didnt know much about gladiator circuit, so please feel free to guide me.
    how many wins do i have to get to get another rank higher than uru? how it works?

You get rank rewards, not milestones like in VT.
    You get +- 15 Points on average for a win, and lose the same when losing.
    You currently need more than 146 points to qualify for uru 2.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Arcane 2
  • Options
    528k Uru 3 I don’t plan on going any further I hate the current gc meta with a passion
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    403k in vibration 3 and out of elders marks. I’ll play a little more with energy but I doubt I’m making GC or 450k in 4.5 hours.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

403k in vibration 3 and out of elders marks. I’ll play a little more with energy but I doubt I’m making GC or 450k in 4.5 hours.

come on man you can do it ! its worth trying !
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    That's a lot of dedication

If you can do it. Buying the elders marks with units is worth the Titan shards you get
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    450k uru 3. Painful grind yesterday. Got up to gamma 3 in the afternoon and drop back to uru 3 at night.
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 120
    69K Silver I :DB)
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    510k solo Uru 3. Started in gamma 1 with 185 points, dropped down to gamma 3 by the end of the season, tried to get back to gamma 1 only to just keep losing so I end up in uru 3.

TIMEWASTE I hate battlegrounds
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 ★★
    The GC, URU III, done…130k points, i don’t care anymore. The GC meta this week is really bad, only played 4 fights and won 1…

The fight I won…

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    this seems very fast ngl, i've done some morbius and domino fight and i was far from under 30 secs
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 ★★
    MiniMF said:

this seems very fast ngl, i've done some morbius and domino fight and i was far from under 30 secs

I’m a 💩 player, all the stars aligned perfectly with Morbius vs Maw, with Domino I was lucky enough to get Kitty against the wall and no phase, then a lucky sp2 with deep bleeds 👻
  • Options

455K, Uru 3
    First time getting into GC because I wanted that Guilly piece

All the best for Necropolis