**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Gold farming tips?

As the title suggests, I'm in dire need of gold and would love it if you all suggested your best tips and tricks to farm good amount of gold within a not so long period of time. Thanks in advance : )

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    Arena and incursions
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 176 ★★
    Incursions, you'll get 1mil gold every week. If you need more quicker, arena is the best way, unfortunately 😂
    Also, if you're also in the position to do so, I save smaller crystals (PHCs, 3,4,5,GM, cavs, ultimate) so I can sell iso if I ever get really desperate.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★
    Arena
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Something that I’ve been doing is running the SQ, and just fighting the boss to get 100k gold per run
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,608 ★★★
    Each Incursions milestone gives you 100k gold.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,450 ★★★★★
    SQ gives 100k gold per rope key
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Depends what you are trying to rank because r4-r5 and r2-r3 takes a while to get enough gold to rank up because it’s extremely expensive and even 1M gold from incursions won't cut it and arena gold is weak at this point but monthly EQ, Incursions and Arena are the only way to grind it up but it’s a lot of grinding no fast way.