Are rank 4s too hard to get?

Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
Today I just beat act 8.1, still a thronebreaker. I'm trying for paragon but rank 4 materials are just so hard to come by. I only have 1 rank 4 right now, and was wondering should I just push 8.2 or wait for cyber weekend/ banquet and p2w?

Comments

• NoahSansmanNoahSansman Member Posts: 29
    Explore 8.2 then you'll be set
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Definitely recommend 8.2, as well as BG's.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★
    It is hard until you become paragon
    After that it's easy
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    What I had to do to become Paragon...it was a lot. Explored act 7. Maybe purchased that deal. Bought expensive stuff in the loyalty store. Did every single summer of pain week.

So no it shouldn't be easy.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    It needs to be hard to get Paragon so it's working as intended. The worst part is as everyone has said, once you get Paragon, it's very easy to get rank 4 Materials. Good luck.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371
    It will get easier, just keep your head up and stay grinding. You'll get there.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    No. It took me 7 years or so to get my first 6*r4, now I get can easily r4 one every week.
  • TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Exo27 said:

Today I just beat act 8.1, still a thronebreaker. I'm trying for paragon but rank 4 materials are just so hard to come by. I only have 1 rank 4 right now, and was wondering should I just push 8.2 or wait for cyber weekend/ banquet and p2w?

Im at 8.3 exploring and still tb but in not mad bout it since it litteraly ask you r4s to become paragon so you cant expect to get r4s like paragon and valiant players do
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    For paragon ftp R4’s aren’t super hard to get by themselves however r5’s are, they are just very very expensive needing a total of 9 t6b and t3a to take a champ from r3 to r5 which would take like a month to do, so I do think they need to start introducing more of those cats for ftp to get especially since rank 4’s are phasing out.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    so free