**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free Crystal when you turn level 18

Hi everybody I have just started playing the game but the only problem I have with the game is that you have to buy Crystal's y can't you get Crystal's once
You level up please I'm a beginner I just want a 5 star Crystal please and thank you

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Join an active alliance and grind events. You'll acquire plenty of champ crystals.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    You want a five star crystal, eh? Well, you're going to have to work for it. You are not getting it for free. The veterans worked their asses off for them, you're going to have to as well. Plain and simple. Don't mean no hostility, but I'd be damned if I was okay with a free five star crystal for nothing.
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    should've join in December when they where giving a lot of free stuff like 5 star shards. but like triple d said you have to grind a lot for those. the best way is to join an alliance willing to help you grow fast like 2 mil or 3 mil alliance is you're best bet.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Lol a 5* at level 18? Sheesh.
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Yeah you are high, like i don't trust you with a knife high.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Ha... Haha... Hahaha... Hahahahhaha..... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGANDHFHCODNPHL... *chokes on saliva* *coughs* *clears throat*
    As an experienced Contest of Champions player... No, I can't even go into that kind of a spiel for this thread. The answer is no. I didn't get a 3 star for a month, or a 4 star for my first year of playing. I recently started a second account, and got a 4 star on the first day. You guys have it SOOOOOO easy compared to us! Even if we're going to be "fair", you should get a 5 star after 6-12 months like we did for 4 stars. And you should get a 4 star after a month or so. But no, you want a 4 star as fast as we got a 2 star. And in reality, it should be JUST as hard for you guys to get 4 stars as it was for us! The 5 stars should just be an added goal, not a reason for you guys to get 4 stars in the first day, and then blow through all of Act 1 within a week. Go play the game if you want things, don't ask for them for free on the forums.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I took me 8 frickin months for a 5* crystal

And guess who I got?A frickin Iron frickin Patriot

You have to work your ass off for a 5* garbage champion, don't expect it to be free
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    My first 5* was Antman. Took me a long time. I'm a seasoned summoner in game and I remember a time where there wasn't even a shard system implemented and Act 4 sad coming soon with maestros shadow. Ah the good old days... anyone else an oldie IG?
    I started my first account in December 2015, now I have 3 accounts already, I'm currently using my 3rd account( long story, all starts with my carelessness ), still only have 1 5* Iron Patriot

I did watch a lot of youtube videos before I even started playing this game, the old Mcoc youtubers like Wbangca, Mvince able, good memories, I used to think that the game is really easy and you don't have to grind or spend money until I play it.... good old memories so no, technically not a seasoned summoner like I wanted to be
    This post also reminded me of people begging others to gift them champions in the global chat, I used to troll some of those guys, lol
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Chuck wrote: »
    Hi everybody I have just started playing the game but the only problem I have with the game is that you have to buy Crystal's y can't you get Crystal's once
    You level up please I'm a beginner I just want a 5 star Crystal please and thank you

you better start grinding. no such thing as a free 5*

Also no such thing is a free 4*, you have to grind your own bones and asses for a 5*
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    You want a five star crystal, eh? Well, you're going to have to work for it. You are not getting it for free. The veterans worked their asses off for them, you're going to have to as well. Plain and simple. Don't mean no hostility, but I'd be damned if I was okay with a free five star crystal for nothing.
    this is true. This is true. Took a year for me to rack up 10,000 shards worth of SL

I grinded for friggin months for an Iron Patriot, I worked hard for a trash champion, so don't even think of a free 5* even at level 30